ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xtra 50bhp for £20

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Holy cow mike...how do you handle all that power?

I only got an extra 10bhp cos Ive only got a small side sticker on at the moment

My Cup should have approx 189bhp within a couple of weeks.......Cousin used to work on Renault Maxi Clios for french rally team 2 years ago and reckons he can easily squeeze another 15bhp out of the Cup...will let u know.

BMW 320d Sport

Has your cousin got any other Maxi stuff? I would love a spec sheet and schematic of the whole car. Its impossible to track down. Ive got an exploded diagram but its a blurry jpeg and not much good. Plus if he knows where to get a genuine Maxi bonnet that would be handy.

Skoda Fabia vRS

bondy thats the K-tec, as seen in another thread

an Mitsi, hehe, i dunno why i havent got rid of my old ones, theres about 5 now, and a Revs one from last Xmas !!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Members site. :cry: