ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xtra 50bhp for £20

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Holy cow mike...how do you handle all that power?

I only got an extra 10bhp cos Ive only got a small side sticker on at the moment

My Cup should have approx 189bhp within a couple of weeks.......Cousin used to work on Renault Maxi Clios for french rally team 2 years ago and reckons he can easily squeeze another 15bhp out of the Cup...will let u know.

BMW 320d Sport

Has your cousin got any other Maxi stuff? I would love a spec sheet and schematic of the whole car. Its impossible to track down. Ive got an exploded diagram but its a blurry jpeg and not much good. Plus if he knows where to get a genuine Maxi bonnet that would be handy.

Skoda Fabia vRS

bondy thats the K-tec, as seen in another thread

an Mitsi, hehe, i dunno why i havent got rid of my old ones, theres about 5 now, and a Revs one from last Xmas !!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Members site. :cry: