ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XXX and nattys??

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i have a racing blue and really want a glossy wet look with good protection, can i use XXX and nattys, or best to use just the XXX which i am at the moment

106 GTi
Not used XXX but use Nattys Blue before other waxes to increase the wet look so I think that will work well.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
when u say use before do u mean wax it then rewax with XXX or use alternately?

106 GTi
In the past I have used 1 layer Nattys Blue and then added a layer of Souveran over the top of it.

al

ST on the way...
I always find XXX a real pain to remove unless I remove it straight away after applying.

106 GTi
Always wipe on and off straight away with paste waxes here. Nattys Blue is like that to Al.

I have to agree if its a pain to remove its been applied to heavily, I can do a whole car, take a coffee and then come back and it wipes off with ease. I can still do wipe on wipe off if needed, but I prefer to do it all as saves some time in swapping pad for cloth on every panel.

here is my 182, i use M seal and XXX.. awesome stuff
5f548418.jpg

9bef111d.jpg

c0748b5a.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
nice, thats what i use, i just used meguirs quick detail spray last week and the shine was immense, so i wanted a wax like it too