ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XXX and nattys??

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i have a racing blue and really want a glossy wet look with good protection, can i use XXX and nattys, or best to use just the XXX which i am at the moment

106 GTi
Not used XXX but use Nattys Blue before other waxes to increase the wet look so I think that will work well.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
when u say use before do u mean wax it then rewax with XXX or use alternately?

106 GTi
In the past I have used 1 layer Nattys Blue and then added a layer of Souveran over the top of it.

al

ST on the way...
I always find XXX a real pain to remove unless I remove it straight away after applying.

106 GTi
Always wipe on and off straight away with paste waxes here. Nattys Blue is like that to Al.

I have to agree if its a pain to remove its been applied to heavily, I can do a whole car, take a coffee and then come back and it wipes off with ease. I can still do wipe on wipe off if needed, but I prefer to do it all as saves some time in swapping pad for cloth on every panel.

here is my 182, i use M seal and XXX.. awesome stuff
5f548418.jpg

9bef111d.jpg

c0748b5a.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
nice, thats what i use, i just used meguirs quick detail spray last week and the shine was immense, so i wanted a wax like it too