ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xxxxSTOLEN 172 CUPxxxx

Nimbus Clio 197
:mad: :mad:guys, mt 53 plate 172 Cup has been nicked off my drive overnight from warrington in chesire. please look out for it, the registration is SC53 OEU. what a happy thing to wake up to, and i am sick anyway, so this has made me feel a whole lot better..........

and if you see it, please tie the bloke/woman up, and ring me...... :mad:

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Fook! Another? Really gutted for you mate! Hoepfully someone in your neck of the woods will spot it!

Tyson.

Nimbus Clio 197
its duel-fuel so theres another fuel nozzle on the other side (which doesnt have a cover on, as that was nicked too!), so it stands out a bit more. also its got 17" F1 Evo alloys on.

i cant f*cking believe this. f*cking toe-rag w@nkers

Nimbus Clio 197
heres a quick pic, and if anyone says it needs to be lowered, well...............! (hey, gotta laugh or i'd cry or smash my house up!)

Beetle
s**t thats bad mate i feel for you, on the upside it will be easy enough for somebody to spot from your average cup with it having the lpg conversion on it!! its the only one i know of with it done.

Nimbus Clio 197
they are meant to be coming round yeah, not sure what time though. as its been stolen in these circumstances, i'm not sure i actually want it back. maybe that sounds weird....

Der Panzer
Christ, there's a fair few being pinched.

Sorry Mike. I know what you mean about not wanting it back.

Nimbus Clio 197
Thanks YellowA.
yeah, they broke in and nicked my keys. also nicked my dads digi-cam on, as it was near the key basket. tw@ts.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I guess they'll check for finger prints mate so i wouldn't tidy up or clean up or anything.

The Tube
W*nkers, I can't believe the nerve of these people... I hope something very slow and painful happens to them..

SLK 350
Just shows though that it is a load easier to break into someones house than to try and steal the car conventionally. Are they really that secure immobiliser wise?

Your saving grace might be that LPG conversion, if i see one on ebay/trader/road with LPG ill report it.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Gutted for you mike.... as I said if you want any advice let us know, as having been through this recently can probably answer a few of your questions...

I didnt want mine back either so i understand why you feel like that, is like a double hit when theyve been into the house as well.

Yamaha R6
Its getting pretty bad cheshire manchester way for this type of thing isnt it.. christ.. hope you get it sorted chap.

LY 200
Sorry to here that mate.

They mustve been out in force up north last night, one of our bosses got his 05 plated Audi A4 stolen off his drive. (leeds area)

Nimbus Clio 197
yeah, it has been contaminated by some filthy scum thief now, dont want that car near me again.................
how the hell are you meant to stop these c*nts taking your car nowadays? hire a 24-hour armed guard?

UR 197, AB 182 FF
f**k sake :(

Mike, I really do feel your pain man, what happened truly sucks in a way that is almost indescribable.

I guess the only thing we can offer you is that every last person on this forum is 100% behind you and will support you all the way through this crappy time :(

Ad

MK2 FRS
Mike_SE said:
yeah, it has been contaminated by some filthy scum thief now, dont want that car near me again.................
how the hell are you meant to stop these c*nts taking your car nowadays? hire a 24-hour armed guard?

Theres nothing you can do,all i do is make sure i have my keys with me were eva i am..... I know it makes you personally more vunerable... but at least they would have to threaten me for them.... not good, but after all that cant think of much else to do... if they want it they will get it.... :dapprove:

and yeah Gtr manchester and surrounding areas seem to be struggling....

Meg 225 with cup packs.
Sorry to hear about your loss mate, the f**king scum deserved to be hanged. Especially after breaking in to the house for the keys as well.:dapprove:
I can see a market in modified baseball bat key holders coming very soon.:approve:

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Bad news.

Unfortunately this is the day we live in, sh*t isnt it !

My car is garaged every night, locked, alarm + immobiliser + disklok, motion/heat sensor in garage, locked garage, gate + 2 security lights.

Just need a mean bast*rd of a dog to guard the keys at the side of my bed now.

The most scary thing about hearing stuff like this is that i have a 14 month old baby in the bedroom next to us. I think i would lose the plot if someone broke in and do something i would regret.

clio 16valver
its happening more and more now, not just a simple smash the window job cant believe these knobs actually break into ur house also :(

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i don't think he wants it back, personally I can't blame him, i'd feel the same. Take the cash and move on, get something unmolested.