ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Y SHOULD I KEEP MY CLIO/ or get rid?

clio mk1
hi all,

im stuck, i have a old trusty clio thats slow an battered,

ive been looking for a newer faster car but when i see one i carnt seem to go an have alook, think i like my car more than i thought, had it over 2 years.

but its a bit poo at the end of the day. an kind of want a change from a renult

somone help me

ff 182
try and narrow it down to what car your thinking of geting.go have a drive in it you will soon forget about the old dog once you get your new one...i sometimes feel like this about the wife..eek

Ph1
I dont think you should buy faster. If its anything like your spelling you'll be a danger to yourself and others ;)

clio mk1
would love it but, insurance:eek: i dont have any no clame's

ps i no i can not spell, u sad little person:rasp:

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Get a quote mate, you'll probly be surprised :approve:

I paid £1,350 tpft on my valver when I got it, thats with points a ban and 2 claims :eek:

Just renewed it with Adrian Flux £569 :cool:
They're the daddies IMO;)

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
how old are you? I am 21 but been a named driver since driving

Try Flux, I only found out that although I've got a bit of a dodgy history with all the points and claims etc:dapprove: and I only got my licence back oct 2006, they took into account how much driving experience I had as I passed my test in nov 2001. Their exact words to me were " So minus the 6 months ban you have really got 5 years and 10 months driving experience not the 1 year and 5 months you think?" RESULT! :rasp:

So I reckon you'll get a really good price, its not the end of the world if u aint got ur own ncb. And if you havent crashed or claimed you'll be surprised. And tell them your a member on here they like that as well ;)

I had £2k when I came to buy mine, bought it for £1250, £300 deposit on insurance £200 on service bits and bobs and £200 on a decent head unit, then £50 on a full tank of v power and raggin it ever since:rasp: