ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yay, or nay?

We have been thinking about using one/both of the 1*2's as another method of getting a bit of exposure. Having been a TOTD recently I'm liking the way they emblazon their evo/Impreza etc with the company graphics..... what do you think? Boy racer junk/or effective design?

JMS%20low%20res.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its all about branding baby.

I can't believe you haven't done something already??

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm a bit both ways, yes as it's effective advertising and is quite a nice design but no as your car is ever so nice as is.

No help I guess, sorry ;)

Dynamique Flamer
Yay, great way of advertising. But there is a fina line between advertising properly and just making your car look chav and tacky IMO. So you will need to think carefully about the design etc. The above looks cool though :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
For your car - definitely.

You'll need a discrete place for the phone number/web address that doesn't make it look like a pizza delivery van, though.

D.

GW 200
That looks ace, go for it!

If you're putting the phone number on I'd put it on the sill, like trophys ;)

Charged Superleggera
should have done something like this a while ago mate. should also be handing out decals like the k tec ones to customers.

Charged Superleggera
K-Tec sell a sticker pack. Like it a lot and as a way of advertising your business it demonstrates you're belief in what you do.

that is very stupid of k tec. their getting free advertisment so whats the point in charging people?

Thanks for all the feedback boys & girls :)

should have done something like this a while ago mate. should also be handing out decals like the k tec ones to customers.

We do already provide a range of small subtle bonnet sticker for customer cars, however we only put them on cars we work on, feel its more important to retain exclusivity than make £5.00 here and there selling stickers. This design sort of design is not intended to be sold, only used as a promo tool on our own cars - I just wanted to see what the collective though :)

Definitely would need more info - web/email/phone etc, like the sill idea too! Might get together with Ady @ N2graphics - see what he can produce.

Gf is going to hate it mind :rolleyes:

Dynamique Flamer
Definitely would need more info - web/email/phone etc, like the sill idea too! Might get together with Ady @ N2graphics - see what he can produce.

Gf is going to hate it mind :rolleyes:

Don't be a pussy :rasp:

Ady will do something good :approve:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
If your gunna do some advertising for the car, that looks brilliant! Of course i would prefer standard ;)

Monaco RS Clio 172
well I have your sticker on my bonnett proudly :cool:

looks ok matey, if you need any feedback regarding your website, hit me up sometime :)

happy to help. you did me.