ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yay or nay?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Decided I like the look of the BG's with yellow fogs so bought a sheet of lamin-x

Fitted it today, looks great from the front but unsure of it from an angle with the wheels in view :S

From this:
c626d026.jpg

To this:
43abb32a.jpg

8173ec3c.jpg

I also felt that the grille was plain without the original stickers (possibly been removed for spraying) so I ordered som new :) not a great mod but I am pleased with the outcome

From this:
5f4b14f2.jpg

To this:
682be8eb.jpg

Not a great thread but comments welcome :)

Looks good to me, not usually a fan of those sorts of wheels. So must look good. Engine bay looks tidy too

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Looks great from the front. Love the red, white, blue strips! A little odd with the wheels in view but would still keep it.

Golf GTD Mk7
yay! looks bang on. Where on earth did you get the stickers from btw :S Wouldn't even know where to look.

Titanium 182
The little french flag on the grille looks superb - I might have to take that idea if that's alright, is it just some coloured electrical tape?

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
Yay !

I bloody love this car, for me looking at the pics it was my car of the show at FCS, how did you do the french flag thing on the grille is it just tape ?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice.

Congrats on being a non-sheep and actually, right now, I think having the nicest looking car that's popped up on here in a while !

Turbos.
Love the French flag idea! Not so keen on the yellow fogs, purely because it is yet another colour you're introducing.

I too love the french flag!

I like the fogs from the front but not so sure at the angle.

Your bay looks spiffing too!

Lovely looking car!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'm going to say no for the fogs but the rest is stunning.

As above, french flag is very nice little bit of detail.

Fogs looked amazing till I saw the wheels :dead: but then again I wouldn't have those wheels with normal fogs... or indeed anything... (though possibly excluding a large cheque)

Listerine & Poledo
Selective yellow fogs are winners, good man.

And I'm off down to Wickes now for some sparky-tape.

nice one bruvvah!

RB One Eight Two
Love this car. Love the french flag on the grille, I don't know whether it would look good on any other coloured 182/172 apart from black...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Aye that french flag will unfortunately be stolen - LOTS!

Great touch with the stickers - I ordered some from renault when I got my new grille - finishes it off nicely

Titanium 182
Aye that french flag will unfortunately be stolen - LOTS!

Great touch with the stickers - I ordered some from renault when I got my new grille - finishes it off nicely

I was about to say, I think you've started something here - I've just got myself some tape and I'm doing it once the car comes back from it's MOT! It'll be the new 'in look' for the CS sheep :)

RB One Eight Two
I have just photoshopped it on mine, actually looks pretty good. Deffinately started something ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Will look good on RB to i'd think.

Looks great mate I simply love the wheels. As I said before i'd like to see them all Red.

Yellow fogs cheapen the car.

BG 182
yay, i thought at 1st when i read this i didnt think it would look as good as it does, good work mate

Spotted this in the myriad of FCS threads and liked the French flag motif on the grille.

Not gonna steal the idea though (even though I have a roll of each colour of electrical tape in my desk drawer right now!). Though had I thought of it first I'da done it fo'sure.