ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow 182 - TOMORROW!

The wait is nearly over!!

I had the phone call this afternoon that my car "has landed" and will be ready for collection tomorrow afternoon.

I will try and post some pics very soon :cool:

Just off to be excited somewhere ;)

Craig

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

enjoy mate, i havent seen a yellow one but the pics ive seen look nice. wont be many in that colour going about either so should be rare.

Ford Fiesta

counting days to june 15th.... day after u Lee? not long now, less than when I ordered it to now..

Quote: Originally posted by Paul_G on 18 May 2004

Yey thats good. I pick mine up on Saturday!!! :D
A yellow one??

So has anybody else gone for the Yellow yet? ... or is it still just me a Geoff?!?

mines silver. i had a phone call today saying it is now in the country.

anyone know how long it will be till i get it?

i know reno have to do checks and all that but i carnt be that long now!

Nah - I was sorely tempted by the yellow but couldnt bring myself to spend aonother £700 on paint! - Lol.......so I have ended up with Titanium Cup pack.

Popped down to the dealer to drop in my insurance cert. - salesman had told me earlier in the that my car had arrived - excitement built up when I went out the back of the dealer with the manager (not my salesman, hed gone home 6:25pm!! Cant get the staff hey!)..........BUT no 182, in fact its actually at their compound off-site so ill just have to wait until Saturday.

The only down point is that Ill have to pay them.....doh! But I do get rid of my Peugeot 206GTi - Yey!

74 hours and counting!

Lee

BMW M2C

My friend who I got the F & F through works for Renault Wolvo.

If you get chance I wouldnt mind taking a look at the Yellow in the flesh Craig?

Have you got it yet mate? I want to see some pics!

Ive got a black 182 and am almost starting to regret it - the mettalic blue and the yellow look fantastic. It was hard to say though as I had only seen photos/marketing pics of them - nothing in the flesh.

Black Gold 182

I saw this very 182 this morning, parked close to the arctic blue 182 used by one of the dealers. I had a good look round it and must say I was very impressed with the colour! Have I done the right thing ordering the titanium?!?

Silver Fabia vRS

I really cant wait for my yellow one now everyone keeps saying it looks good....Im still waiting for pics from craig! I guess hes out giving it a good run in!

Hi All!

OH YES!!! :cool:

I am SOOOOOO relieved ... the colour is spot on!! It *is* metalic (I didnt think it was going to be) and appears differently depending upon the sunlight ... the Orange tinge (when in the sun) looks SUPERB!!!

I am TOTALLY delighted with the colour and promise to post pictures soon all! .. but for the time being I am off out to play some more!

Craig