ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yellow clio hamms

clio sport 182
yellow 182 up hamms hall in bimingham 2nite 2 birds in it,had a bit of a drag race and i nearly stalled it,ooooh the shame,but then agen my clutch foot is in cast as its broken lol,the reg was sumthin like L600,anyone know it?

clio sport 182
it was tidy,cheeky driver aswell,obviosuly me nearly stalling the car was funny to her,made my mates laugh was a good nite,im just gutted i did it as the next go we had a slipped a gear lmao just could seem to get it right then the 3rd time i got it smack on and she became a dot in my mirror lol,guess thats what i get for driving with a bust ankle

clio sport 182
lol was on the last run,then you pulled off,nice car tho good driver this girl kills it people,got my respect

clio sport 182
ok so the 21st it is then,well i was explaining to fee earlier that i mite not ba back from having my ankle worked on again but hopefully,what is everyone else sayin to this then?if no one else does it will just be u n me fee lol u can smoke me again lmao