ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yellow or white

FRS Mk3 Red edition
would u get a r26 or r27 in liquid yellow or white
post pics would be great to compare

you are only going to get a 2nd hand r27, no longer produced. r27 was not available in white except number 500, which is very special 1of 1.

choice of either r26 or r26 is down to personal preference.

Mini Cooper S sport
This is my eternal dilemma.

Definitely the R26, but I just can't decide whether to get white or yellow. I think I want white with black wheels but I haven't actually seen one in the metal yet. Hopefully when I do it will make my mind up for me. Liquid yellow is lovely though...arghh!

The LY R27 I saw was stunning, but I've already decided on the meggy.

Clio
LY, that colour is awesome and I will sell my house to get a V6 in it when one comes up for sale!!! I'm coming home mum;)

cock mobile.
R27 in LY as it just about gets away with it, the Megane is too big for it (if that makes sense) and there will be a million white Clio's around soon I reckon.

R26 in white, simply cause I wanted to, but again it may become common and outdated quickly (well I hope, ha).

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
LY for us everytime, it looks stunning I still cant stop looking at our 2
197-1.jpg

But here's a white one to compare
b2.gif

LY V6 with Recaros
I love them in both colours so a tough decision for me!

The R26 is a possiblity for my next car and it would be between those two colours. I think I'm swaying towards LY for the meg, although I wasn't sure it suited it when it first came out but I love it now I've got used to it.

I couldn't decide which I prefer on the R27 though.

Ford Fiesta
not sure. Ive had a liquid Vee and an R26 love the colour, its uinlike any other yellow even compared to £100,000+ cars. The best yellow possible in my opinion really changes colour in different lights. The best are late sunsets in summer and it does well when dirty.

The white is awesome though and possibly my next colour RS! might get tar spots showing up though