ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yeovil

Clio 182 Cup
Hi I'm in Yeovil and just bought myself a racing blue 182 clio cup with gordini stripes. It's a 2005 with 77k on the clock.
The car which is standard apart from a ktr exhaust and normal 182 seats (which were hairy so I shaved them).

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Cup
I'd been working abroad and needed to buy a car for work outright within first few paychecks and was looking at normal small hatchbacks but eventually saw what bargains these cars are nowadays with their performance. It's also my first renault though my brother had a renault 5 turbo from new and always looked back on that with fond memories of it's handling and performance. This car is like the spiritual successor to that really in my mind anyway.

I only have a short commute and this car is the perfect fit as not bothered about mpg as long as about 30mpg or thereabouts. I more wanted something that would be fun to drive for low initial cost and this fitted the bill perfectly. It's a stealthy car too despite the stripes, I think most people would be very surprised at it having a 2 litre engine capable of sub 7 second 0-60mph.

What sold me even more was watching the guy from EVO magazine on youtube who had a clio trophy in his exotic car collection for performance reasons wh

Like I say the car is standard pretty much and I'll try to keep it that way, though I may dabble with that RS tuner...

Attachments

• IMG_20151031_083953.jpg
    IMG_20151031_083953.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 32
  Clio 182 Cup
love the image of you shaving a seat!! Welcome.;-)
First I bought disposable razers which worked OK but got clogged up a bit quick so then I got a large battery powered clothes defuzzer off ebay for 3 quid which is the best thing to do. They are pretty much perfect now :smile: