ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yep, some more pics of the 172

Bumblebee
Got ahold of my tripod today so managed to get some sunset pictures...

100_1739.jpg

100_1744.jpg

100_1750.jpg

100_1757.jpg

100_1760.jpg

100_1769.jpg

100_1791.jpg

100_1767.jpg

100_1751.jpg

100_1776.jpg

100_1783.jpg

100_1796.jpg

100_1798.jpg

Cracking pics John :)

Whereabouts were the shots right on the cobbled slipway taken? I've not found that bit before myself...

I'll bring my tripod to KH on Saturday (and maybe give the car a clean first lol)

Bumblebee
Aye, looking forward to Sat.

If you drive on a single track road just beside the rail bridge, it takes you towards a small boat yard.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Probaly one of my favourite 172 on here... and its in EDINBURGH :D

Think it would immense lowered.

Aye, looking forward to Sat.

If you drive on a single track road just beside the rail bridge, it takes you towards a small boat yard.

Ahh, been part the way down that road before to the first clearing but never ventured further because of some suspected doggers parked up :eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
AWSUM!

You see i am the leader! Once one person see's the pink bus they all want a bit of it. (Janspeed sticker would look beta positioned 4mm up and 1.1mm to the left! ;)

other than that some decent shots! lol

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
WOW cracking pics mate, and a very nice car. I love that colour.
Just 2 questions, what is the location? It is a pretty impressive bridge. Also which camera are you using?

Bumblebee
They are the Forth bridges in Edinburgh mate, the angular structure is the rail bridge and the suspension bridge is the road bridge. im using a kodak z740 with no lenses or aids.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
They are the Forth bridges in Edinburgh mate, the angular structure is the rail bridge and the suspension bridge is the road bridge. im using a kodak z740 with no lenses or aids.

Funny, i also have a Kodak Z740, but i don't seem to get quite as good pics. Do you use a special setting or something?