ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yes I am pic wh**ing

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Well following on from this thread, which was just a quick clean

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=490654

I've spent the best part of 4 hours polishing the car with autoglym super resin polish and then finished it off with magiurs tech wax 2.0 which I got the set for 8.99 halfords f**ked up :rasp:

well pretty shiny I think:approve::D and because I put all that effort in I feel it deserves it own thread:eek:

S6300118-1.jpg

S6300117.jpg

S6300116.jpg

S6300115.jpg

bit of a fail on my part, took the camera out went to a good location and realised the batteries were dead in the camera!

Clio 172 RS2
Good looking who**! ;)

In the last pic the wheelwell shows dirtyness! :rasp:

Washed mines yesterday, can't be bothered polishing... just used the Hot Wax of the powerwash i was at. Now watching the rain beading nicely off.

ps. It is Meguiar's ;)

White ds3
black wheels are a t**t too keep clean and always show up the arches i always spray sum cheap tyre shine under the arches to keep em black

black wheels are a tw*t too keep clean and always show up the arches i always spray sum cheap tyre shine under the arches to keep em black

hmm think i'll pinch your idea:rasp: tell me about it, went out in the car last night and the amount off dirt on the wheels was unreal had the polish them:dapprove:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks good but always abit of a fail for showing the shine in pics on a silver car :(

Fabia VRS Special Ed
no mate spent too long waxing the car:eek: then went through to widnes to the mothers

Ahhh fair enough.

Touch wood I should be gettin my 172 bumper and handles back from the bodyshop tomorrow, still waitin on the other parts and then the rep will be complete :D