ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another angel eyes vs standard black question

Clio 182 sport
Ok so after reading through the forums i know what the general consensus is on angels eyes in a black 182 sport .. however i have standard ones in atm but they have the grey backing in them and the cars gone into stealth thanks to being persuaded to buy black alloys from demon tweeks when i was going with silver (they do look ace though),so i have already orderd all the other bits to go stealth mode on her now,the problem ive got is do i simply order a new standard pair off ebay with a black backing or go extra stealth with angel eyes .. feel free to slam the angels i just wanted some feed back and all comments will help :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 sport
Yet you still asked for comments ?

Bit rapey.

Constructive criticism coming up:

It's your car - no one else cares. At all. I promise you.

LOL perhaps i like rapey ... no on a serious note got no other choice now tbh ... plan was silver and black but new shiny black alloys kill that idea off just couldn't say no to the deal i got
And yep guess im a glutton for punishment but was undecided so thought id put myself in the bulls-eye ;) .... think ill just go standards with black inserts after all

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
All black plus angel eyes will make it look like a kids car. Find a set of black insert xenons if you want to go stealth*

What wheels did you get? And invest in tyre shine so the tyres don't look brown and faded.

*synonymous with badmanz

Clio 182 sport
All black plus angel eyes will make it look like a kids car. Find a set of black insert xenons if you want to go stealth*

What wheels did you get? And invest in tyre shine so the tyres don't look brown and faded.

*synonymous with badmanz
yea last thing i want being 43 lol although already de-cat,induction,new wheel etc on it *Hides face in shame

while i was in demon tweeks having it lowered and the induction done realised 2 of my front tyres were not so good and got what i thought was a good deal http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/perfo...m-dynamics-pro-race-1-2-alloy-wheels-set-of-4 in gloss black with a set of toyo tyres for £650 so just thought f**k it and got them fitted at the same time ... seemed better than paying £550 for cheaper ones with budget tyres off ebay ?

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Personally I think there are some nice looking Angel eyes clusters out there. Phase1s suit them better but the phase 2s have a few variations(not all looking bad.

Clio II 172 RS Ph1
Tip: spraypaint the insides. I have a Phase 1 and did it myself. I have a Blue/Black theme going on, so the chrome needed to go.

Old
17383306628_2f59989c80_b.jpg
Renault Clio RS 12-05-2015 by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr

Get to work with matte black heat resistant spraypaint
21894934912_1494be64ab_b.jpg
Chrome Headlight insert by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr

21285801713_6d9179eb34_b.jpg
DSC_0055_1 by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr

End result (very happy with it)
22097847378_a50decf5ca_b.jpg
Black Headlights by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr

22097524990_11d939f6f6_b.jpg