ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(yet another) MX5!

Homo spec mazda
IMG_2049_zpsb967db46.jpg

IMG_2045_zps65833046.jpg

IMG_2044_zps8719039a.jpg

IMG_2041_zps32d931e5.jpg

IMG_2040_zps761a4934.jpg

IMG_2038_zpsd920a8d0.jpg

IMG_2036_zpsc7e1dccf.jpg

IMG_2035_zps212dbd08.jpg

IMG_2034_zps98c77f14.jpg

Suzuki Jimny
That is awesome. Plain number plates and it'll be perfect.

I'm waiting for some wierdo to come along and mention spacorzzzz

Homo spec mazda
Thanks Guys, Not sure what will have been done before The 24th, but i know a wheel refurb is occurring courtesy of Mazda.

Listerine & Poledo
<3 :)

Love the Mk3.5s. a hard-roof one in White with Tan interior would have my money immediately.

eBay gaitors eh? I know them well. Think a deep clean on the leather is in order on Liz. How hard was it to clean yours up?

Mk3's all look much better with a trim on the ride height, didn't Mazda do official eibach upgrades at the dealers too.

Shame stick-on plates are a no-no though, looks much better without a plate on the front.

Titanium 182
About the same as a 182, but more fun (dare I say?) due to RWD etc.

I absolutely love them. I hate it when people call them hairdresser's cars - I mean, it's not a 206 CC is it? I think they're quite aggressive-looking.

Homo spec mazda
Goodj- all it took was a soft nail brush ad some gliptone. Dampen the leather with a cloth then apply and scrub the gliptone into the leather using the nail brush, leave for 5-10 minutes and wipe off with damp cloth and leave to dry.

They did do eibach springs but they only lowere the mk3.5 by 15mm as it already came lower then the mk3.

I'd say not as quick as a 182 but it certainly is a lot of fun.

Homo spec mazda
So I had a Manifold fitted yesterday, really really happy with the car.
So before
6BC81A83-6253-42E4-B659-37C0B9F16680-141-00000003F84BB4F2_zpsa61790eb.jpg

and after
ADC0CCE2-E9AB-4EA8-8E93-F0C1FF5FEFF3-141-00000003F45D0163_zps6ad9cce4.jpg

Not sure why the erratic torque graph on the after chart.[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Listerine & Poledo
You've lost torque generally, but that'll happen if you tune for hp, I think?

Chip! Where is he, he'd know

Homo spec mazda
Its hard to tell from that Michael J fox spec graph but ive gained across the rest of the range, Its moved peak up by 600ish RPM. Next thing will be a remap to make the most of it and returne the VVT

Listerine & Poledo
That will sort it right out, no mistake.

Should sound good too.

How many revs can that engine hold? ;)

Homo spec mazda
being a mk3.5 it could rev higher! but Rodders has just built one with a few additions and that revs to 8250 safely, he said it can go to 9k but he wants it to be reliable.

Sounds awesome though

Nice. My mate at work has one of these and was on about the manifold, I thought he was talking b****cks but it looks like that's what frees a bit of power.

Homo spec mazda
Last edited by a moderator:
  Homo spec mazda
Aye the Desmond regamasters, the fella selling them already had interest before me so they went, so I just spent the money on the remap instead :)