ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet more Festival of Speed pics

Lee

BMW M2C
Loads more here: Click me

FOS_097.jpg

Check out the carbon weave through the paint in the Ferrari F50:
FOS_119.jpg

FOS_123.jpg

FOS_151.jpg

FOS_186.jpg

FOS_204.jpg

FOS_195.jpg

FOS_214.jpg

FOS_219.jpg

M140i
Gr8 pics :) Was a good day apart from the temperemental weather and the almost getting thrown out of a tractor trailer lol :S The Peugeot cossie driver was a nutter almost lost it first time over the jump he got so much air lol

Ad

MK2 FRS
nice pics Lee.

Looks a good event, as always, with a selection of machinary second to no other event.

Great pics. Is that just from one day (Friday)? If so you were a busy lad! I never got remotely near seeing half of that static stuff.

Lee

BMW M2C
Yeah that was just Friday. I managed to get more in than last year but still missed loads. Ideally I wanted to go for more days but had Oulton Park to go to today.

I absolutely threw it down today:dapprove: not happy at all :mad:

Did get to see the Harrods Mclaren f1 :approve:

Missed it this year for the first time in four years. Normally go on a saturday so quite glad that I missed it due to the weather. The rally stage is great and some of them really go for it. Great pics by the way.

Last edited:
  Megane 225 baby! :)
Gr8 pics as always, Lee!

I went on the saturday again this year, and had a fab time! Amazing what those Goodwood Toyota Land Cruisers can do in a car park! :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Thought it was based on an Enzo. He is obviously poor then.
Worst Wheels ever mind.

LOL @ The rear tyres, 335/30/R20 lol

The wheels looked stunning in real life, really compliment the car imo. I didn't like the rear though, looked messy...

165523650-L.jpg

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Gr8 pics :) Was a good day apart from the temperemental weather and the almost getting thrown out of a tractor trailer lol :S The Peugeot cossie driver was a nutter almost lost it first time over the jump he got so much air lol

thats Andy Burton and what a stunning car, did it break down?