ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yey, and about time to

9 weeks on after my boot floor was crumpled in an accident my car is finally due to be finished and back together tomorrow, and i can finaly be rid of the sh1ty corsa hire car. :eek:)

I would just like to thank Renault for being complete mailto:tw@ts">tw@ts as usual

whats worse is that its probably gonna have to go to Renault again as soon as i get it back to look into the fact that it was using a lot of oil, well it was the last time i saw it anyway :eek:(

Glad to hear youre getting it back eventually!

I wouldnt worry about the oil - all performance renaults use a lot, its normal! Some people are getting through one litre in the first thousand miles of running in I think... (?)

172 M69 eater

i had no probs with renault this mornin but i hear many times bout how f**kin useless they can truly be,,,, hope it gets sorted 4 ya

finally got my mota back, and feels soooo fast after the 3 cylinder corsa i had to put up with. Sadly tho the numpties at the garage havent put the exhaust back on properly, either that or the exhaust / brackets are still bent after the accident (something I repeatedly asked them to check), as I have ended up with one exhaust pipe lower than the other. So its got to go back to them in a weeks time :eek:(

They have also gone and cleaned all the dash and door handles in fact all plastic bits with some horrible oily slimy stuff leaving a greasy sheen everywhere gonna take ages to get rid of it :eek:(

If you need a new boot floor I feel for ya I really do. Renault wouldnt provide a boot floor for me or even give me a date for delivery, because they werent any available, think mine was one of 18 required in the UK (I have no idea if anyone else got theres). In the end I think they had to program it in on the production line so they could actually get a spare one. Nightmare from start to finish!