ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yo!

S23

The Cleee-O
Hey all, I've got a DCi 80 Clio '04, looking pretty standard at the minute but have got some big plans for it. Used to have a Little Dub, but this thing is cheaper to insure, tax, quicker and a hell of a lot more economical.

Would Be nice to talk to some like-minded petrol/diesel-heads :).

Shaun

Swift Sport
Hey all, I've got a DCi 80 Clio '04, looking pretty standard at the minute but have got some big plans for it. Used to have a Little Dub, but this thing is cheaper to insure, tax, quicker and a hell of a lot more economical.

Would Be nice to talk to some like-minded petrol/diesel-heads :).

Shaun

Welcome fella, where you from?

S23

The Cleee-O
i'm living in southampton, come here for uni =) but i've moved from exeter. what about you man?

Swift Sport
I live in Cannock, Staffordshire... I put 'Maccies' on my profile because it's pretty much chavland round here lol! ;)

S23

The Cleee-O
haha, nice one. liking your style :). just looking on your name, whats your 197 like? want mine stacked rite now, gonna proper euro it :D

Swift Sport
As you may have noticed, 197's are mega-high as standard... so I've lowered it on H&R springs... only 40mm, but I think it looks better than standard....
Before...
Picture381.gif

Now...
IMG_0453.gif

IMG_0463.gif

S23

The Cleee-O
:O that looks sweet mate. yea you're rite, 40mm gives you that little bit better handling and also means up its looks a bit. have to be honest, LOVING the black alloys. look smart, a nice complement to the sport vinyls on the sides. i loved the 197, the rear diffuser is a work of art :D.
Mine looks like an old mans car at the minute. 5 door, blue, hub caps :(. but I'm gonna get some 16x9 borbets, colour code the mirrors and the rub strips, lower it probably by 60? (cause i'm going to keep the standard expression bumpers), 182 HID headlamps, 182 spoiler (got the horrible stubby black one at the minute :S), and slight tints on the windows.

sound gud? :D

Swift Sport
:O that looks sweet mate. yea you're rite, 40mm gives you that little bit better handling and also means up its looks a bit. have to be honest, LOVING the black alloys. look smart, a nice complement to the sport vinyls on the sides. i loved the 197, the rear diffuser is a work of art :D.
Mine looks like an old mans car at the minute. 5 door, blue, hub caps :(. but I'm gonna get some 16x9 borbets, colour code the mirrors and the rub strips, lower it probably by 60? (cause i'm going to keep the standard expression bumpers), 182 HID headlamps, 182 spoiler (got the horrible stubby black one at the minute :S), and slight tints on the windows.

sound gud? :D

Mate, like you said before... you can't beat cheap running costs! Mine is costing me a bomb atm lol!

There's loads of lads on here putting 182 stuff on their non-sports... it's pretty much the way to go imo!

As far as lowering it is concerned I'd ask some of guys on here for some advice!

Get some pics up soon fella :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Welcome to CS :D

Steve you pick ***** :)

(your cars awesome. i will lick it at alton towers meet :rasp:)

S23

The Cleee-O
I just remembered my login details! lol.

So Hi! Again. :rolleyes:

How is everyone?

My clio is still standard, but hoping to get that sorted by May :)

Anybody know what the exact details are for wheels that would fit a 1.5 DCI 2004?

I read up somewhere they were PCD 100? But I don't know the rest, or what that means really :dapprove: