ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York Piccy’s / Vid’s needed.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

If you went to York on the 26th/27th for the 1/4 weekend and you have any video or photos can you send them to me and I will put together a video and picture compilation.

Send them to mailto:Ivan@cliosport.net">Ivan@cliosport.net

Thanks Ivan

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Daz all sorted now, so please all send in you clips etc.

Mad Pierre cheers. all downloaded and I will look at it later on today.

Ivan

Renault Laguna Coupe

What res do you want photos Ivan, do you want the full fat 500k jobs or would you like em trimmed down to 1200 x 800 or something?

Thought Id better ask before I fill your mailbox with 40 megs of stuff..

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Mike the original size please as I can put them on the CD in their entirety..

Full fat ones please.

Thanks Ivan

mk2 172

i have everyone on film although i doubt i can email a 10gb plus file, until i find a better method of compression than winzip to clear my hard drive they will sit on a dv tape collecting dust!

How long have we got? Ive got a few nice piccies but cant send for a few days until our new house is connected to the net.

If I remember rightly the last time Jas was putting something together like this it was decided it was going to be properly next time. All the videos edited together by someone (who I cant remember) then he/she was going to send me the audio for mastering and dubbing then I send it back and it gets all put together.

As of september I can also start making proper multimedia stuff for the vids and pics if you want.

Paul

Renault Laguna Coupe

Nice one sounds great. Would be nice to have a disc that we could watch on the telly rather than just the PC.

Ah ya bugger Telford. Do you have any idea how hard dvd authoring is? Well its hard, but I am only saying that because I have no idea. I suppose mastering audio tracks is hard to someone who doesnt know. To me its a bit piss easy.

Paul

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I have one of Matbrown licking jas! and jas is loving it! but there not digital photos.. im gona need the help of a scanner.. anyone?

Dude, have you downloaded my vids???

Like craggy mega high res is gonna be like 5gb for 6 races!!

Or do you want me to send the condensed ones that i put up on here?? can put them on a cd as there only like 100mb for the lot!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by DTWD on 31 July 2003

Ah ya bugger Telford. Do you have any idea how hard dvd authoring is? Well its hard, but I am only saying that because I have no idea. I suppose mastering audio tracks is hard to someone who doesnt know. To me its a bit piss easy.

Paul <SCRIPT language=javascript>
A VCD of the whole thing would be fine!!

Nah Telford, I will get myself sorted with DVD authoring then I will be able to make it all look dandy and fancy. Plus it will allow more stuff to be put onto one disk and of better quality.

Paul

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by weight on 01 August 2003

Dude, have you downloaded my vids???

Like craggy mega high res is gonna be like 5gb for 6 races!!

Or do you want me to send the condensed ones that i put up on here?? can put them on a cd as there only like 100mb for the lot!
Weight drop me the URL and I will download it..

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

You should use Divx video compression to knock down the size of the vids without much loss of quality. You can reduce a 7gig DVD to about 700mb if u do it right.

~David_129

P.s. Clio 2003 1.6i 16vs Rule