ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York Raceway Pics 25 Sept '05

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
nice one again mate!!! lol! top pics!!

im gonna lower my car a notch at the back this weekend! needs it!

excellent :D

my car actually LOOKS clean in those pics!

its bloody filthy..

still got 'c80' wrote on it aswell.. cant be bothered to wash it

im in pic 1119 just for future reference so you can all say hello :D, im also in 1163 quick williams that was well played to you mate for beating me twice in a row lol, im so **** at launching :(

'18 Megane dci
carbon copy said:
top pics Dave!

i gotta know, did the VAG engined VW beat that 355?!

i hope so!

Think the VW did beat the 355 earlier yes! 355 sounded silent compared too!

Polo GTi
carbon copy said:
top pics Dave!

i gotta know, did the VAG engined VW beat that 355?!

i hope so!

The 355 got a 14.1 so a good Clio would give it a run for it's money :D, must of been his first time or something.

The 355 got pasted by the TVR though.

MKIII 138
times would be good. my fave images/cars = blue impreza storm, sagaris, cliocup (obviously) fezza 355.

cant belive i missed this, i keep missing the york meets and im from fukin york !!

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Loving this cup whos is it?

IMG_1243.gif

Nimbus Clio 197
that cup looks like mine b4 i got it, i binned off the carbon bonnet, i just didnt like it. like that TVR! oh and those wellies are excellent! lol

Polo GTi
jezp said:
im in pic 1119 just for future reference so you can all say hello :D, im also in 1163 quick williams that was well played to you mate for beating me twice in a row lol, im so **** at launching :(

hehe the Williams was me fella, didn't realised you came on here, didn't see a sticker.