ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

York RWYB today!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Just got home, brilliant day.

saw a few people from here and some very impressive times!! ill let them tell you what times themselves tho ;)

Video to follow :)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

i didnt run as i got no gearbox still. next time ill be running for defo though! :)

Adi got a v good time on the nos ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

oh yeah and there was a clio 16v on carbs, apparently 210bhp.

was only running low 15s though! :confused:

iv got a video, gimme an hour to sort the vids out

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Adi ran 13.2 according to the annoncer but that seems to gud to be true even if he is running NOS???

Is that right Adi?

Golf GTI Ed30

I managed a 14.5 @ 97mph, which I was more than happy with. Especially as STILL standard.

But, man of the day had to be CB1A, in his street sleeper of a Clio. Dont know if he went any quicker, but before I left, his best was an AWESOME 13.6 @ 104mph. Gotta get me one of them.....

Wont pinch anybody elses thunder and ill let them post there times....

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

That is VERY impressive 13.6@104mph in a non turbo front wheel drive! How much Nos is he running?

Golf GTI Ed30

Quote: Originally posted by MartinS on 12 April 2004

That is VERY impressive 13.6@104mph in a non turbo front wheel drive! How much Nos is he running?
Only 50 bhp!

By the way, Adis ran a 13.8 last I heard, awesome all the same. I worked it out, that Adis does 0-82mph in 9 secs!!!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Vtec Abuser on 12 April 2004

I managed a 14.5 @ 97mph, which I was more than happy with. Especially as STILL standard.
Good time Ben... :D

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

But, man of the day had to be CB1A, in his street sleeper of a Clio. Dont know if he went any quicker, but before I left, his best was an AWESOME 13.6 @ 104mph. Gotta get me one of them.....
Holy sh1t!!! :eek:

I knew it was gonna be quick, but that is awesome...

Golf GTI Ed30

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 12 April 2004

Good time Ben... :D
Cheers bud! What happened to you in the end???

adi run with interior still in? come on jon,craggy, adi.....lets have some more info! craggy was running 14.5 before T/Bs? jon also had a better time before cams, sort it out!

My appologies for not being there to all of you!

Being woken up in the early hours to a "were setting off soon" txt resulted in the wiliams staying nice n shiney and my two wheeled toys getting some hammer instead :devilish:

I hear there was a 22B scooby running in the 10s?? :eek:

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

There was a quality bronze clio running there too. 1.2 shell with 172 running gear...........what a sleeper. Suprised a few in the grandstands.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

yes, he spent 20k on the engine in the scoob! fekin rapid

its in my video, just uploading now!!

williams and trophy

some quality pics there mate n nice to meet u.....didnt have the best of starts today but.......

fukkin engine overheated in q for scrutineering......b*****d....so let it cool n whacked some water in......mental note to self must fit fan override switch

rite ready

race 1..........vs tb1a.......sh*t lol glad u werent on the gas mate

my 14.7 to his 14.4

ran another 14.7 in 2nd race

3rd race....finally beat my prev best time of 14.671 hehe

ran a 14.602......not much but its a start other 3 or 4 runs were 14.8s 9s

dunno if there was summat up wi chris car today or not but he was runnin around 1/2 sec slower than last year, which helped me enormously in our race ..........was expectin to get cained again ;) good close race tho

to top it all off ....... met a red corsa turbo on way out..had a little play .had to keep on anchoring on to stop runnin into the back of him....knocked it down to 3rd into corner, hard on brakes to miss his back end, turn into the corner, on the gas.........................BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

fukkin zorst blowin like a c**t, dunno if ive split it or jus fukked the joint up on the downpipe or wot..haad to cruise home at 70....heads still fukkin buzzin.

think northy mitev heard it cos i think u was pullin into the garage as i was goin round the roundabout lol

Nippy white cup

There is definatley something wrong m8! On the way back it was acting v strange. Got to about 100 in 5th, just taking it easy came to a hill, tried to accelerate and it started missing like a b**ch. Did it again a bit later but then stopped doing it but still felt a little laggy. Going to get it in to Renault and see what their Sinclar ZX81 says!

Chris

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Saw you in front......bit suprised id actually catched you up. I wondered where that tractor was. ;) The minis i was with were right girls on the corners. Gave it too em Willy style.

Im sure youll find a better one to replace it, might even get them times down !

:mad: so annoyed i missed this, it looks like you all had a awicked time, whens the next one? my bag of tricks wont be ready for another month or so :(

I so wanted to come to this too but it is just too far for me at the moment. I will definitely be coming up in the summer tho, there will be a day organised to try and get as many people from Cliosport there as we can !

Cannot wait to get back on the 1/4 mile strip and try and beat my best from last time.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Think so, it was on the far right of the carpark on your way out (N**LRG). Was yours the 3 up near the grandstand. Looked sweet as pal.

williams and trophy

flaming monkey.....were u in the q for scrutineering at 1 point? think i saw the car, next time i looked it was gone

well iv pulled the downpipe off this mornin.....how the fuk do i get pix up?

lol

btw northy mate, id stoped to roll a spliff lol, which is prob y u caught me up lol

an if i hadnt stopped i wunt have met the corsa lol....he was runnin in class t i think......bugger

jus bin on the phone n got me a spare downpipe.........pik it up tomoro buzzin

btw chris....thort there mustv been summat...i stayed with u too easily.......well not easily ....but i stayed with u ...............which i wasnt expecting after ud moved into 3rd gear................again lol.....hope u get it sorted mate