ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Meet 17-02-08 *** SERIOUS PIC WH***GE! lol - 56kb Beware!

That look like a nice turn out ?

And nice pics as well :)

Not too convinced on the 172 with the 197 graphics though.

And what bout the Cup ruined with with bodykit etc,:nono: he's basically added the weight back on that Renault took off it to lighten it and give it the cup name. :(

And the corsa, whats going on there ?

And i love the exhausts

Lol :rasp:

Last edited:
  Expert HDI & R53
Nice pics once again :approve: Cheers to everyone that made the meet :clap:

Great day great cars & most of all great people ;)

Well done everyone!

Clio 182.
Looks awesome. Gutted i missed it now. Hopefully the next one will be even bigger. And clio exclusive :S

mini cooper (RIP 172)
more great pics:D

some of the clio's really need sivervisions tho;)

daz when i found out you was spraying your cf spliter i though it was a bad mistake, but it looks ace, good job:clap:

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
That corsa runined some of the pics :-(

Im not going to another meet if chaved up corsa's turn up.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Some more good pics;) . That corsa bombed it passed me flying across 3 lanes on the way home going into Leeds like abit of a tit, stank too:rolleyes: .
I'm also guessing no one else saw that TVR that had binned it in those tunnel things that go through Leeds center then? Nasty bit of front end damage:(

Clio 182.
Nice pics.

Not many splitters in Yorkshire is there?

Ive got one! Yay. But i wasnt there lol. TBH ive seen a fair few 182s and 172 cups around Cas and Cross Gates. But none seemed to be at that meet, so maybe theyre not members.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Some smart pics there, i do hope that corsa is a project and not finished, im a fan of bodykits an stuff but that is just hideous!!! looks awful!

182 Clio
Very good pictures Gaz.
I had a great time as it was my first meet. Introduced to everyone and made to feel welcome.
Good turn out and can't wait for the next.
Thinking of going to the RS meet at Xscape but as they slagged us off, I think not.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
it seem quite a popular spot to meet :) maybe do the same again at some point

AG 200
Yeah sorry think that was me on the RS forum. I posted a comment and didnt mean it to sound the way it did. I meant that usually the car park is full of modded saxos and the stripey jumper brigade so I parked out of the way. I only noticed it seemed to be a clio meet AND NOT CHAVS as I was going and slowed to look. I noticed some nice 17/182s but was not into the (in my eyes) AWFUL corsa and a heavily modded clio was there which wasnt my personal cup of tea. There were some nice , indeed, very nice cars there and didnt mean to tar everyone with the same brush (which it did sound like). Im sure not everyone likes the 197 and I appreciate that too. Didnt mean to sound like a slagging off guys, you made the effort to go and well done for it, hope you accept the apologies.
:eek:

mk3 golf gti
Some more good pics;) . That corsa bombed it passed me flying across 3 lanes on the way home going into Leeds like abit of a tit, stank too:rolleyes: .
I'm also guessing no one else saw that TVR that had binned it in those tunnel things that go through Leeds center then? Nasty bit of front end damage:(

that tvr was infront of me as i left the meet, it was flying into the tunnel and just binned it! looked nasty, must have easy been doing 70!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah sorry think that was me on the RS forum. I posted a comment and didnt mean it to sound the way it did. I meant that usually the car park is full of modded saxos and the stripey jumper brigade so I parked out of the way. I only noticed it seemed to be a clio meet AND NOT CHAVS as I was going and slowed to look. I noticed some nice 17/182s but was not into the (in my eyes) AWFUL corsa and a heavily modded clio was there which wasnt my personal cup of tea. There were some nice , indeed, very nice cars there and didnt mean to tar everyone with the same brush (which it did sound like). Im sure not everyone likes the 197 and I appreciate that too. Didnt mean to sound like a slagging off guys, you made the effort to go and well done for it, hope you accept the apologies.
:eek:

In all fairness to you mate, the car park IS normally filled with chavs in saxo's and corsa's!

That Corsa shouldnt have been there and will NOT be at any future meets.

As for the modded 172 - if we all had the same cars it would be boring. Come over and say hello next time.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
shame you didnt snap the best looking car that pulled in the car park

They did!! ;) :rasp:

DSC_0675.jpg

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
shame you didnt snap the best looking car that pulled in the car park

They did!! ;) :rasp:

DSC_0675.jpg

What springs you got on there?

I have sportlines and mine is no where near as low.

Would have been good to have a mini ph-ickie meet :approve: Maybe next time.

Any of you guys fancy Cadwell Park 28th March? Im hoping to do this track day which will be my first.