ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire region cliosport meet Blyton Park 21st September

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just gone up to £139 and I can't guarantee the full day so I'm not paying that to be there until 1pm.

Ill be there to watch though.

clio 172, mondeo td
Get yourself there and see what it's all about, you can watch and see if it's for you or not, i was going to try and get a meeting point for everybody to go in together in convoy on the Sunday but I don't know around that area or the way there so if somebody fancies naming a place or time we could meet that would be great.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Still turn up with your licence and helmet. Not everyone turns up so there may be a space or two available.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I've not booked on yet, and now it's full!

Don't really want to just turn up as I will have to sort insurance out before etc - which isn't cheap.

Ill still come to spectate though.

Bummer.

Do the 27th mate. I'll be booking on that day.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Due to no one else being on track this day I've changed the date of my trackday to 27th. I'll still meet up here to watch a bit though. What time we meeting?

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
dolphinsfan coming from Wakefield. It takes me an hour to get to Blyton. What time you thinking of getting there. Track doesn't get going till 10ish.

clio 172, mondeo td
I've never been before if I'm honest so just wondered if anybody wants to meet before we get there, maybe follow somebody who knows where there going

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Could meet here at 0945 and convoy the rest of the way down?

Just off j34 of the m62 so on the way to the place.

The little layby to the top right of the picture;

89C4DB56-D1A8-4DA4-AD4E-CC098076B3CA_zpswhnjkfja.png

E7F997DF-0B67-4F6B-9654-A36D9777A837_zpsgiiw7zht.png

clio 172, mondeo td
Well I hope the majority see this and we could all meet? W'l give it a few days for people to respond and go from there.

ph2 clio sport 172
I'm gonna come and have a run down be good to have a look and get an idea of track days as I want to start going next year after some tuition.

clio 172, mondeo td
I won't be there tommorow I'm afraid, our boilers dying tonight so need to see the landlord and try and get it sorted before were back at work on Monday, hope everybody has a good day and get some pictures!

ph2 clio sport 172
Haha I popped down but marked miles away as wasn't sure how far you could drive up. Think Leeds_182 and another kid left as I turned up then all cars had an hour off track for lunch lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
That was yours!? I was looking for the Rallye! FFS.

Me and Steveball turned up but couldn't remember what you looked like to say hello. Sorry Jim.

Saw the meg mate;

F7744011-FBEF-4818-9AF0-9012F31BF384_zpsig5gjwqv.jpg

Better hold the next one at mcd's - might get a better turnout ;-)