ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Unplanned

Blue Clio 182
Ummm excuse me, you dont know what an axcelerator is, tagging along at the back!!!:rasp:

i had to, you girls do nothing but hold other drivers up! i was just tickling the accelorator last night behind you!! :p

Yeah whatever, if i was in front of everyone then fair enough but there was 3 cars in front of me so not all down to me im afraid!

anyway watch your attitude, your not even a full member and i'm starting to dislike you

Clio
i had to, you girls do nothing but hold other drivers up! i was just tickling the accelorator last night behind you!! :p

Yeah whatever, if i was in front of everyone then fair enough but there was 3 cars in front of me so not all down to me im afraid!

anyway watch your attitude, your not even a full member and i'm starting to dislike you

fair enough your right, twas the cars infront. Anyway its only abit of harmless joking, sorry.

Volvo S60 T5 asap
Ure all better drivers then me, even if i was well enough i wudnt have been able to go that fast :(

Clio 172, modified a bit and you were beat ?

Had you got a bug or something ?

Hope you feeling better now anyway.

I get beat by most drivers, unless IM in mood, then very little beats me. (normal roads anyway!!)

Megane Mk4
Benson03 said:
Delete anything u want of hers, just not mine lol :)

*Bribe pics to follow*
Sounds like a promise to me :D

billytheclio said:
Hers!!!!!!!!!! who do you think you are lady, you spammed this thread by asking a non "yorkshire Unplanned" related Question,

DELETE it adam!!

Adam? nope, the "other" mod at that table ;) pmsl

Last edited:
  Blue Clio 182
Sounds like a promise to me :D

billytheclio said:
Hers!!!!!!!!!! who do you think you are lady, you spammed this thread by asking a non "yorkshire Unplanned" related Question,

DELETE it adam!!

Adam? nope, the "other" mod at that table ;) pmsl

was it you that said you get me and adele mixed up!!!! you and adam's name begins with the same letter

Megane Mk4
pics on the table??? well I never :D

Pm's always AVAILABLE ;)

Also, this looks like it might be a good interesting fight with spam between Adele and sarah.
Might I suggest a Billy/Benson mini fight meet??
Where instead of roads....

subst-mud3.jpg

;)

A Fcukin Car
Andi-b said:
Also, this looks like it might be a good interesting fight with spam between Adele and sarah.
Might I suggest a Billy/Benson mini fight meet??
Where instead of roads....

subst-mud3.jpg

;)

Well I never, are you encouraging spam Mr Moderator!!!