ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Unplanned

Megane Mk4
Benson03 said:
Well I never, are you encouraging spam Mr Moderator!!!
I never encourage spam, I'm just pointing out that you can argue about it in a more, shall we say, productive enviroment.

Tickets are £15 a piece Al, No camera's or camcorders, DVD will be available to buy, £5 :D ;) ;)

Last edited:
  A Fcukin Car
Benson03 said:
I never encourage spam, I'm just pointing out that you can argue about it in a more, shall we say, productive enviroment.

Tickets are £15 a piece Al,No camera's or camcorders, DVD will be available to buy, £5 :D ;)

LMAO ^^

Do I get a cut of the profits??

al

ST on the way...
Benson03 said:

Tickets are £15 a piece Al, No camera's or camcorders, DVD will be available to buy, £5 :D ;) ;)

I think you'll find i've got the photography rights for CS events! ;)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225

al

ST on the way...
...and the award for the dodgiest photo shop goes to...

janeydee.jpg

Clio
Dave wre you driving with your foot resting on the brake pedal or something!!! mad man hehehe, good vid dude!