ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Unplanned

Blue Clio 182
What bus stop I have no idea what you mean :eek:
puddle.jpg

I have never seen that bus stop in my entire life!!

A Fcukin Car
who ever was driving should av used the whole road and gone faster, was obvious nothing was coming the other way :)

Not true, we passed the feds and quite a few other cars on tight spots in the road, the road was also wet through and silppy wi all't leaves.

Blue Clio 182
who ever was driving should av used the whole road and gone faster, was obvious nothing was coming the other way :)

We was all driving at about 80, on some roads i touched 100, was abit scared coz i skidded on the leaves a few times, i wouldnt really want to go any faster!!

if it was slippy more reason to use the entire road... would have been safer... you can see when somethings coming though on roads like that so it gives you plenty of time to slow down and move over

Blue Clio 182
if it was slippy more reason to use the entire road... would have been safer... you can see when somethings coming though on roads like that so it gives you plenty of time to slow down and move over

You didnt see the roads craig, they were just wide enough for 1 car and bends all over the shop, wasnt too bad for us at the back coz we followed Al but if al was going stupid speeds it would have been goodnight if owt was doing the same coming the other way!

al

ST on the way...
Before the thread goes off course, driving at all time WAS safe and within legal limits.

al

ST on the way...

You didnt see the roads craig, they were just wide enough for 1 car and bends all over the shop, wasnt too bad for us at the back coz we followed Al but if al was going stupid speeds it would have been goodnight if owt was doing the same coming the other way!

Agreed :)

al

ST on the way...
you see the headlights long before you see the car
When you have your full beams on trying to see where the road goes there would have been NO chance of seeing a car coming the other way, especially with those corners.

Don't forget that the video is only 4 minutes out of about an hour plus.

That part isn't twisty at ALL compared to the previous bits of the route, i'll put up more of the vid tonight so you can see :)

www.renparts.co.uk

thanks for the info colin mcrea.... i was definitely on the limit with a lot of understeer into the corners as was al. Video doesn't give an accurate representation of the speed at all. We had a good time and kept all the cars in one piece at the end of the day wasn't a race just keeping up some pace through some awsome roads... oh and plattsy i think i would have stacked it in the valver... probs becuase ive got semi slicks on the front :p

I got ya back tho on that dual carridgeway didn't i sarah :p

al

ST on the way...
thanks for the info colin mcrea.... i was definitely on the limit with a lot of understeer into the corners as was al. Video doesn't give an accurate representation of the speed at all. We had a good time and kept all the cars in one piece at the end of the day wasn't a race just keeping up some pace through some awsome roads... oh and plattsy i think i would have stacked it in the valver... probs becuase ive got semi slicks on the front :p

I got ya back tho on that dual carridgeway didn't i sarah :p

Definately on the limit! Will get more of the vid up later to show the "slimy" roads!! :S lol.

"We had a good time and kept all the cars in one piece at the end of the day wasn't a race just keeping up some pace through some awsome roads"

^^ Totally agree with that 100% :D

A Fcukin Car
We did get off the motorway at the wrong junction anall last nite, Sarah just cut across all 3 lanes an it was wrong anyway lol

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
wondered where you were going.

the roads were to uneven, the lowered cars were skipping aross the road so unless it was dry it would of been harder to go faster, i used a tonne of petrol. i cant figure out why people said i was scary though as i just kept up with you all!

al

ST on the way...

the roads were to uneven, the lowered cars were skipping aross the road so unless it was dry it would of been harder to go faster, i used a tonne of petrol. i cant figure out why people said i was scary though as i just kept up with you all!
*cough* BRAKES *cough*

A Fcukin Car

Cos ur back end was allover the place and u were riding on Josh's bumper lol