ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

you’ll never believe what i saw

BMW 120i Sport

Driving home today, im coming round a roundabout and think "whats that..." .... "holy christ, its a Clio saloon!".

Yep, a Clio saloon waiting at the roundabout - the ugliest looking car ive ever seen. Didnt even know they made one; for another country I expect (probably native to France)?

I seen loads of these on a recent holiday, think it may have been Tunisia. Horrific looking cars, the 206 is the only small car that can pull something like that off.

If you think that photo is bad they look even worse from a front angle!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 31 March 2005

these are big in brazil along with corsa saloons which they use as taxis!
Yeah they love their saloons in Brazil, seem to be everywhere. I also saw Corsa pick ups! G-where abouts did you see it,Livi?

BMW X5

Jus got back from the czech republic and there were loads of these over there. U look at it comin towards u and u think its a clio but then it jus doesnt look rite! Look closer and its got a bloody bum!

Well wierd lookin!

ST

Id stick a 172 engine in one, strip the interior sort the brakes and suspension, put two seats in and a cage, turn it into a proper sleeper!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

LOL - can you imagine the resale value of one of those things over here???

That is pig-ugleeee. Looks like it should belong to some late 80s Kia/Daewoo hybrid car.

D.