ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

you and your car rnd:2

M

M7CUO_V6

Yeh seen your car couple of times too. Dont recognise you from your pic tho.

Trophy #473
oh, well thats me anyway, parked next to your Vee at the muddle go nowhere pub a few months back to, took a cheeky pic of them both too.

nathan

M

M7CUO_V6

oh yeah remember that now, i came out saw your car there. Did look good together. bless.

It was a good car but way prefer the Teg.:D

You see me in the Journal this week for my speeding?:S

Ben

Trophy #473
no, i'll have a look now, lol, got a section 59 yesterday for driving spiritidly round somerby roundabout oops. Tegs in a different league tho, awsome car. 105 lol very lucky

Last edited:
M

M7CUO_V6

lol yeh that is a good round about, i love that road from somerby through boothby pagnell all the way to Corby Glen, well good fun!:approve:

The police are going a bit crazy at the min tho, pulling people over in our area.:mad:

Mégane RS 225
Me

2846710ki5.jpg

Ride

compilationvz4.jpg

and my new PIO puppy..

pic00121ne1.jpg

C

Clio_Craig

erm if i was sober at the time i mite ave been able to tell u lol, we ended up at a random hotel in ayia napa

EP3 Civic Type R
Posted with expectation of abuse (Ford owner, I can only apologise!)

Me, strange looking one on the left!
MishAndClare.jpg

My Old Valver (which I miss so much!)
1.jpg

My current Fiesta Turbo (soon to be replaced with a 172)

100_0467.jpg

C

Clio_Craig

mate i have screwed up big time i get bk the day after fcs, well peeved. is there any big shows where clio sport are gonna be going

C

Clio_Craig

thats for me then lol hopefully will go to trax, im going on two holidays in the space of 4weeks, and fcs is day b4 i come bk of first hols,

C

Clio_Craig

oh and im just about to buy new new cobra daytona's and harneses so gotta start saving again lol

inferno rs 182
oh my gawd this thread should be withdrawn. its a joke. some amount of fairies love themselve on here. lets jus stick with the pics of your missus/gf/fuckbuddy