ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

you and your clio

mk3 golf gti
driving home from work today, sun beating down, windows open choons on, just thought yeah, i love my clio, its great to drive. sometimes it really frustrates me but when its working fine its great and i really like it!
anyone else get days like this?? its the only car ive owned that im really up and down with! great stuff!

Clio 172
same same today was really pissed with it actually cuz bumpy roads and i have a fooked back so i was just getting pissed and got a head ake then omg could go on lol
but yesterday loved it couldnt stop driving lol

but i do love it to bits =] wouldnt swop it alltho just about can pay for it being 18 lol

1 Series Coupe
Earlier it was raining so it was more like, windows up, CC on!

But yea i love my clio too..

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
yip when it aint working it a f**ckin pile of s**te and i want rid of it, but out in the sun away a big run i love my wee car

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
hate it when i look at it sometimes as its only lowerd 30mm but 60mm springs coming 2morrow and new rims end of week, gunna fall in love again!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Feel the same, its a fantastic car when its running all swings and roundabouts but when it breaks i just think f**k it im selling it tomorrow, trouble is theres not much as fast on a par price wise.

Keeping it looks the only option!

mk3 golf gti
i guess its similar owning an alfa! everytime you get in it praying for it to give you a trouble free journey/drive!!

I'm having the loving feeling at the moment... It can do no wrong atm.

Shame its gotta go, i suspect I'll cry.

C

Cupster

Feelings even better now the loan is finished and its all mine! lol

This is my second cup now, sold the first due to thinking there was better out there, bought a Golf V6 4motion which was lovely, smooth and grown up! This is not me though and soon got bored with the wallowy handling and extra pricey running costs so sold it and went straight out to find another cup, love em!!!

polo, here for lols
ive had this yesterday, had a crap day was in a bad mood, fight with the misses i just thort fcuk it,, im going for a drive. i must admit i was getting bord of the car, driving like a granny to save petrol and money, stuff breaking but i just decided to take her to her limits and my god it was fun! cooked my breaks though :dapprove: smoke was pouring out but it was worth it, a great drive down some great roads and i rember how much i love this car!! (still want something much much faster though!!)

197cup
Today is the last day i own the clio so last night i took it on the back roads for a good hammering - had to use up fuel before the dealer got it. Loved having the clio - it was my 4th one - maybe get another in the future?

Never above 25mpg
ive had this yesterday, had a crap day was in a bad mood, fight with the misses i just thort fcuk it,, im going for a drive. i must admit i was getting bord of the car, driving like a granny to save petrol and money, stuff breaking but i just decided to take her to her limits and my god it was fun! cooked my breaks though :dapprove: smoke was pouring out but it was worth it, a great drive down some great roads and i rember how much i love this car!! (still want something much much faster though!!)

V6 FTW ;)

I do enjoy driving my car when it decides it wants to start :approve:

Monaco RS Clio 172
love mine at the mo but only just got it so I suppose I am yet to go thru the bad times you all speak of :p

is it that bad for reliability/things breaking?! :p

not looking forward to this costs me enough as it is! lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
love mine too, theres always something niggling away needing sorted but doesnt bother me that much.

love getting windows down open her up and hear that rasp from the decat!

BMW F21 125d
I loved mine on Sunday when i blasting round the Evo Triangle, i reckon it was built for them raods!

Elise S1 B&C 140
Same some days i just want to get rid, Im bored of it cant be ars*d with it any more etc, others i love it to pieces. Think i need a change soon though.

A Flamin' Red one
Well i've not had mine a week yet so I'm hardly likely to say I'm fed up of it!

I've found my self taking the long way home from work every 5pm and making sure I actually take a lunch break insteading of working through, just to blast it through the town centre and have people stop and stare as the cam kicks in! I also love the looks I've been getting for playing really heavy metal out of the open windows. People seem surprised that it's not some shite R&B stuff!

clio sport 172, 2002
i have a 2002 clio 172ff and love it, love it, cant really afford it but who cares about that, worked so hard to get one and now i.ve got it aint letting go,

Works...kind of...
No, it gets me to work, I like what's in it though.

I'll probably like it 'moar' when it has a bonnet made of rust.