ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

young Sport drivers!?

clio sport 172
Im 18 only past my test october, and my insurance is £3000 (saw me cuming!!) on a 53 172 all i did was get quotes off the internet and the best price is what im paying nw so ther do giv a good enough estimate and iv never had any bother with them ringing me tbh.

clio sport 172
Im 18 only past my test october, and my insurance is £3000 (saw me cuming!!) on a 53 172 all i did was get quotes off the internet and the best price is what im paying nw so ther do giv a good enough estimate and iv never had any bother with them ringing me tbh.

172 cup
TPFT Cup in the snow.....Eeeek!

well when fully comp was 2k its not worth it. If i did rite it off i cant see me claiming anyway simply due to the fact id be screwed on insurance prices for the next few years. Trust me when it snows im going no where fast

Turbo LY R27
im 22, 4years no claims and pay £600 for my R27. I was paying £1000 for my old 182 when i was 21.

Im coming up for 23 in a month and nearly another no claims so should go down even more.

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
21, 4 years ncb (3 of which were 10 month bonus accelerators), 172 FF, £1000 with Admiral. Not bad i thought considering! :)

A Flamin' Red one
im weighing up 197 costs at 18. i keep my car in the garage, a good postal adress and 1 years no claims. around 2k?

www.bell.co.uk

Put your mother down as a NAMED driver and say the car is parked on the drive/street instead of garaged. Sounds crazy I know but both knock your quote down and are legit :)

I'm 23, 172, first car, first policy, zero NCB, fully comp, £675

Clio 182 RB
Rb 182
insurance..£3000 (before anyone starts lol i no im stupid)
been driving 1 1/2 years!!!

330Ci Sport Convertible
Old and pay £260 fully comp with 5 points. Modded Clio 172 PH1 Mods declared.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

Why the f*ck did you bother?

19, 18 when I got 182 cup in March this year, £1600 FC own insurance with Admiral with Mum as addit. driver.

ph1 172

thats a joke, i'd rather drive around in a fiat 126 than pay that

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Should have to be over 25 to own performance cars. end of.

Why? Just because the age limit would be 25 doesn't make that person any less of a dick on the road as some ASBO teenager would be, nor more capable of driving one.
It's those idiots that ruin it for us younger ones, not everyone should be tarred with the same brush.

Renault Clio 1.2
Why? Just because the age limit would be 25 doesn't make that person any less of a dick on the road as some ASBO teenager would be, nor more capable of driving one.
It's those idiots that ruin it for us younger ones, not everyone should be tarred with the same brush.

+1 agreed with that. age dont matter, its sense, pride and attitude on the road that matters.

Golf GTD Mk7
22 when I got my 182. 1250quid for 10months (Admiral accelerator - pay for 10 months, get a full years NCB at the end). Was my first own car. Drove my mums before that on her insurance.

320d
I'm definately going to get a sport whe i'm 19 next year. If I can find a Resonable quote on a 182 i'll get one of them if not i'll get a ph-quick which will be circa £2000-2500 for a good one and tpft it.

Ph 1 172
172 sport
24yrs old
3 years ncb no crashes at all either only been driving 3 years.

£1100 and im in one of the worst postcode bracket in the country although just got my renewal quote and its £600 fully comp which is f**king sweet lol