ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your 197

Focus ST
Just a quicky...just wondered where people got there 197, basic spec and how much. I'm looking at getting one within the next couple of months and want to find the cheapest deal/dealer to best suit me. cheers

got mine from renault manchester in august, £14,000 with cornering lights, cabasse 6 cd stereo, tinted windows and climate control, expensive (i know)!!

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
At the time I couldn't find a bloody dealer willing to give me a discount so ended up getting a nimbus 197 from Motorpoint for £14k - I don't regret it as such but the deals people have been getting from dealers have shown that it pays to wait. Some cracking deals to be had.

Martin

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
always pays to wait tbh.

I got my silver nimbus 197, totaly standard bar paint in Nov 2006 for 14.5k. Had one in the system so i was first owner and only had to wait 1 week till i was driving it away. Just ticked over 15k on the odometer this morning. No issues so far (touch wood.)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Best place to find one appears to be the Renault-Sport.co.uk forums - and the dealers on there.

Dan

Golf R
Best place to find one appears to be the Renault-Sport.co.uk forums - and the dealers on there.

Dan

yup would agree with these... if you're willing to travel you can get some good deals...

steve@wests - is based in bedford. i bought from him and recommend him
alex levington - is based up north and has good reviews from people who have used him
marc elgar - is based in Southampton i think and again has a good reputation from people who have used him.

All 3 are on the RS forum... Alex seems to have an input on most threads though!

RB 197 + Cup Pack
I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago from a guy on the RS forum - £13k standard car + options....

megane 285 sport
got mine from reno wolvohampton, £14300 on a 07 reg, with cabasse, climate, tinted windows, cornering lights, and key card, i feel abit ripped off as it had one owner that couldnt afford to own it, compared to the prices ive seen people on here get them for, but still happy

Clio 197 R27
look on tinternet look at AC as a price guide (cheap as chips) then go to a local dealer with a good rep and drive them down to match AC price

Clio 197 F1 R27
Clio F1 R27
September deal - £13995
Xenons - £400
LY Paint - £1200

Bought from Benfield Renault in Gateshead

Clio 197 - TBP style
I use Ezra Sugden in worksop ask for Guy Sugden the Renault Sport sales guy, he will try and match any deal elsewhere. Hes looked after me very well and cant praise them highly enough

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
got an R27 with climate, electric mirrors and LY paint for £16100. Got it from gordon lamb chesterfield, dont use renault Leicester they are aweful.

I would go on the rs forum if i was you

meg1.6
dealer in Brum from a lady called Bev, 13,600 with xenons and cup pack, picking it up on 2nd march(08 plate)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
06 plate, 12k, cornering lights, tints, 6 disk cd/radio, climate. 11k

Meg 250/E36 Touring
If anyone wants one I can do them for £13716.50 on the road, 1st Owner.

Must be registered by the end of March.

Based Near Gatwick Airport.

PM me if your interested.

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Dan

yup would agree with these... if you're willing to travel you can get some good deals...

steve@wests - is based in bedford. i bought from him and recommend him
alex levington - is based up north and has good reviews from people who have used him
marc elgar - is based in Southampton i think and again has a good reputation from people who have used him.

All 3 are on the RS forum... Alex seems to have an input on most threads though!

Alex offered me a cracking deal as did David Cooper (f1king) who's based at renault Warrington