ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your car and its best feature?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What do you think is the best feature of your car?

Performance, looks, styling, handling, the ICE, an individual item, maybe something else?

As I've posted this is in Clio discussion, when I had my Williams (both of them) it had to be looks, they are stunning little cars. Second one was pretty loud, so it got noticed more. The 182 I had was also a great looking car. In general, the 182 is probably one of the best looking hot hatches of all time in my opinion. I think the A18 TOO number plate set mine off though.

What say you?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i think the best thing about my rallye is the handling... out does the clio a million time, my clio was coiloverd and this is standard and it still handles better.
looks arnt too bad either looks cute haha

Burgandy 174 sport t
DSC00442.jpg

Loved the evil look in this one, I think the looks are great on mk2 sports!!

best feature on any of my cars is firstly the driver ;)

best feature on the Williams was the sense of occasion you get from driving it... difficult to describe in a post really... the handling is right up there... difficult to pick.

Clio 240's best feature is easily the noise, closely followed by it's rice killing power

A4 Avant
I think the best thing about mine is the way it surprises other drivers with the fact it can be quite nippy at times.

Less
i just love the way it sits on the road and tootles along, people just see it as a clio untill i pass them!
beauti to drive, such a pleasure to look at and suits me fine! I love my cliosport

my new airfreshner mmmmmmmmm, dont know how to turn it down though, its a bit overpowering at the moment, and i like the accelerator

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
It's hard to say what I think my cars best feature is. I love the Eibachs, soooo nice around bends and roundabouts. I love the colour, she looks lovely when Dunc has given her the works. (I mean cleaning before any of you diiirty minded people get any other ideas. Hahaha). I also really love My Kenwood Head unit, love the sexy graphics and sound. I get a big grin on my face when I put my foot down and surprise people too. Basically I LOVE MY CAR! ;) :D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
lol Chris, every picture I see your car the xenons are on. You gone through many bulbs? :p

I love the front end of my car and any 172 ph2/182, also like others I do like the xenons, but not as much as xenon lover Chris.

Hyundai i40
i cannot fault this car

love the looks.......the fact that it stands out just enough to know that the owner is someone that know wot a good car is
love the fact that ppl in the jap crap dont realise how fast the car is and how well it handles
love the handling.
love the seats
need i say more

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
The sound. No, the looks. No, the speed. No the fun handling. No no, the noise! Oh god I don't know :D This is impossibe.

Dan

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
the thing i loved about my williams was the fact it was one of like 3-400 cars left and it was imaculate in everyway and on 39k it was something to be very proud of i loved it to bits.

my 172 the fact it was a real nice looking car and shifted loved the xenons and factory satnav

my hybrid the fact theres f**k all in it its a proper driving experiance you hear and feel everything its awsome to drive and what ive wanted for ages.

williams was my poser car
172 was my nice everyday all round car
hybrid is a **** pure and simple