ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your car in the Snow...

White Sti Hatch
My old one bak at start of the year

DSC_0194.jpg

Evo 6, E92 320d
S6300656.jpg

Mini blizzard atm, with thunder and lightning to boot, day after tomorrow style s**t going on here.

More poke than viagr
I go to val d'isere on jan 16th too for some proper snow activities ;) :cool:

hehe, i go on boxing day and come back a week from then (dont know the date lol :eek:) cant wait now, just hope those fecking BA staff sort themselves out :mad:

Piccy from last year in france...not my car but a clio, in snow so its kinda relavent :)
Photo061.jpg

hehe

Last edited:
  ST
Ah fair enough!!

I had my 182 when i was a student too...was a boy at 20, some in my classes couldn't even drive never mind a brand new 182 LOL..

Clio 182
lol Alan, yeah I got the 182 when I was 21. Hate commuting on the trains, but its quicker than driving into the city centre and parking! And cheaper lol.

1.6 Ford Focus
There's less than half an inch of snow on the ground here and barely any on the car. Hardly worth getting the picture haha.

Nimbus 197
ive had to abandon my car.. last nite couldnt drive it up a hill lool . so its wher i left it.. had to walk over a mile to get home at 1am last nite lol

so no pics atm ol