ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your gonna love this! and you might get 50 quid from me too!

BenR, sorry if i havent sent you anything yet but ive just had the biggest HD crash ever... Not sure if its a virus yet but it doesnt look good so until I can get a replacement drive Im a bit stuck.

Ill email you the proof as soon as i can get back online and working (in a cyber-cafe at the mo).

Cheers,

Ned.

um its ok, done give me the virus!!!

No worrie mate, were getting the decals made to test them out....ill post pick when there done in about 2 weeks...or less.

have what? some logos?
then that means you cant vote as im only gonna make one type?

or do you mean post all the designs up?

If somebody with web space gives me their addy, them ill post all of the designs to them...start in a new thread?

BenR - have you chosen your design yet? If not then I can design some at the weekend, being a motion graphics designer, may be able to come up with something nice, whens the deadline?????

no dealine, but neds are so good ive shown them to the board. Your gonna have to make something special!!
but please do!!!
along thelines of neds, with the 2 lines needed!

Cheers mate

Ben R - have emailed the logos to the email address you have mentioned at top of page. Not sure how to get them to be displayed in the forum.

These are only rough, quickly designed them this morning as moving house any minute now!!!

can try to refine, or generate some more ideas over weekend, when i get a chance.

Neds logos are very cool, Jap style R....nice touch

i would just like to post a hughe thanks to everybody who has taken time out of their schedule to help me out. Its been greatly recieved by me and the board at renault, even the top bosses from france say that you guys are a bunch of super enthusiatic enthusiasts!!!

But, just thanks from me and i hope you like the end result!

Cheers!
Ben Rushworth