ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

your opinion?

Clio 200
right my work is going to be moving soon which will result in me having to make 100 miles per week commute to the new office right through the middle of the rush hour traffics at 9 +5.

I have a older zzr600 waiting for me passing my bike test but being a lazy arse i havent bothered doing it. but plan on getting my licence before the move in november.

my decision is do i sell the clio and use the bike for my commute/weekend fun

or do i not use the clio as much and do most of my running about on the bike and just use the clio for the odd occasion.

Or sell both of them and buy a newer bike and bank the rest of the cash?

what would you do?

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Keep both and use the bike more often. That way you can keep the clio uber clean and still have the option of a car when the weathers really bad.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Keep both and use the bike more often. That way you can keep the clio uber clean and still have the option of a car when the weathers really bad.

Sounds like a good plan to me.... guess it depends on how much you need spare cash?....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Buy a horse mate, much cheaper plus dont have to worry about door dings. Plus sugar cubes are dirt cheap so itll virtually run for free lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I reckon you will probaly regret it mate, theres not much else out there that you can have as much fun if nor near as cheap.

Where are your offices moving to mate>?

RS mk2 172
I was in the same position last year and have kept both on the road but cashflow has made me decide its time for the car to go and I will keep the bike. Spending an hour in traffic twice a day burst me eventually and now the bike takes 10 mins, that said its a dodgy game and you need your wits about you as most of the car drivers dont see you.

Clio 200
I reckon you will probaly regret it mate, theres not much else out there that you can have as much fun if nor near as cheap.

Where are your offices moving to mate>?

bishopbriggs mate moving in beside Rac and Norwich Union Direct not happy about it but hey a like the job/money so needs must

Clio Dynamic S 2.0VVT
The bike test gets a lot harder at the end of September so you may find most training companies are busy at the moment