ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your websites...

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Post links to websites you have created,

portfolios, galleries, business etc...

Would be nice to see what people do on here! :)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
^ not bad!... the logos/images on the animation bar thingie are a bit small!

Quite cool other than that :)

What are you guys using, deamweaver? notepad?

^ not bad!... the logos/images on the animation bar thingie are a bit small!

Quite cool other than that :)

What are you guys using, deamweaver? notepad?
cheers, im still working on it, i had thought today about making them a bit bigger just as you mention it lol

i use dreamweaver mostly and use the code section

do u do a bit of web design?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Some great sites there chaps!

Im mainly a graphic designer and trying to come to terms with dreamweaver and getting flash to interact with it, quite a tricky program to get to grips with at first!

172, Tiguan
Flash is the work of evil and was overused big time, hence its (thankfully) slowly dying a death. When its used subtly I have no problems with it, but all this Flash intro's b****cks is just rediculous.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Flash is the work of evil and was overused big time, hence its (thankfully) slowly dying a death. When its used subtly I have no problems with it, but all this Flash intro's b****cks is just rediculous.

In some ways i agree, a lot of flash websites can look very cheap!

But some, are unbelievable... the time and effort that goes in to some is fantastic!

www.thefwa.co.uk

:)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

In some ways i agree, a lot of flash websites can look very cheap!

But some, are unbelievable... the time and effort that goes in to some is fantastic!

www.thefwa.co.uk

It's all wasted time & effort though (imho). I pretty much skip any site that is all flash as I can't browse how I want to - opening links in tabs etc.

Flash is the work of the devil!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I think portfolios work great with flash, its very dynamic in the way to which you can display your own work! Some look Cheese UK though I agree...

Its a showcase of your skills, Flash is very tricky to work with.