ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YouTube. 182 Vs 197 drag race

Ben Cook

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 (2010)
Always thought my 182 felt quicker, just the 200’s gear ratios mean you race through gearbox quicker 🤷‍♂️

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Has everyone been asking this question? I'm not sure that they have. Almost impressive that he managed to spin a drag race into a video lasting almost six minutes. I skipped all the s**t at the start as soon as he started talking about Covid. I couldn't care less what he thinks about that.

I havnt watched it. I feel like my brain will start to melt just hearing them and I dont even know what they sound like but have a very good guess

I watched it mainly for the reason of the 197 driver is a Mercedes GT3 driver. Sid dragged it out (pun not intended) and drives like a buffoon..... is he a serious vlogger or is this his first go at b
vlogging?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I’ve watched a few of his vids. very cringe, he also had a gt4 cayman too last year for a while. God knows what he does for a living, he can’t make that much just from YouTube alone Shirley.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I skipped all this chit chat waffle he spouts off about. I was more interested to know if he had rona or not at the start. SPOILER ALERT sadly he hasn't...

Not sure its a question on everyone's lips, I'd sooner seen a V6 vs a 182 vs 200T than this predictable tosh.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That's his YouTube name. Sideways sid. Well it was, it's sid North now

Swift Sport
Pretty sure someone posted his videos on here ages ago and he was being a prize prick on public roads.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
He gave that car death didn't he. I remember when he put the vid up before he sold it and he was laughing at the thought of the next owner having it after his abuse