ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Youtube ?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Anyone else having issues with youtube at the moment ?

Im running 100+ Mb with virgin and no matter what i use no youtube videos will load up.

Tried on a Windows laptop, Macbook Pro, iPhone 5 X 2, iPad 1 and iPad 4.

I have cleared all the history and cookies and even turned my internet off at the wall but still nothing.

Anyone ??

Mine's been s**t since day one. Downloading and online gaming is great, internet is even fine, but trying to watch a 240p 12 second video on youtube...... best stick the kettle on.

That's with 100mb too.

Cup In bits
I was having trouble watching videos that were imbedded (sp) on here without copying the link into another browser window but it's been fine since yesterday.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Same here, mate - I'm getting maybe a half second or so of video playback before it cuts to a black screen. It seems intermittent and I can't find any reason for it. It started happening about a week or so ago.

Focus ST-3
Getting the same on any browser I use... Installed latest flash player, checked JavaScript is enabled, cleared cache etc still no luck.

Just get a greyish black screen with white text saying 'An error occurred. Please try again later'