ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza - adding a centre section silencer

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
I'm wanting to lower the volume of my 182's Yozzsport cat back exhaust system because I'm getting old.
My question is has anyone ever welded in a silencer to the centre section of the original Yozza exhaust system? If yes, how does it affect the volume and tone?
I'm assuming such a mod would have no noticeable effect on performance?
img_6357.jpg

Any advice or tips are much appreciated!
S

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
What size is the yozza? 2.5"?

Would a milltek or similar resonated centre section fit? Would save you having to have a custom one.

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
What size is the yozza? 2.5"?

Would a milltek or similar resonated centre section fit? Would save you having to have a custom one.
It is, yep. I was thinking that, but since the Yozza centre pipe twists towards the left side of the car to join to the back box, I'm a little concerned another brand's centre pipe might not fit

Clio 182
Sorry to butt in on post but do you know what decat needed for Yozza cat back system ?
Got a sports cat in but want rid of it . Have mailed some company’s butbthey not sure on Yozza systems