ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza exhaust and Decat....

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
s**t!

Didnt think it would be this loud!
Anyway to quieten it down without taking off the decat. the standard one scrapes everywhere so want to leave it off really....

A4 Avant
I don't think so, my old one has had the cat put back on and it's still very loud!

Sounds awesome when giving it the beans with the windows down though.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Hmm, earplugs it is then!

Drove back for 2 hours from Birchdown via picking some new toys up and my ears are literally bleeding....!

A4 Avant
Lol, I've only just got my hearing back 6 months after selling the clio. I did actually wear earplugs when I took it to wales.

Wait for the summer when your out on backroads and it sounds immense.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ I might do Dave!
It's quieter over 4krpm, and does sound awesome!

Covers up the rattles though, 1 job sorted!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Can do, Gray is nipping over in about 50 minutes to have a perv!

Just picked up some AST's as well Dave ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
Leave it as it is you pussy! I haven't got mine de-catted yet (couldn't be arsed to fit it at the time) and its pretty loud! Dred to think what it will be like if and when i bother to get it decatted

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Catch up over the weekend or something?

Vids and pics will come at some point, sits really low though, brand new mounts and they have been packed up, cant get it any better.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hmm, earplugs it is then!

Drove back for 2 hours from Birchdown via picking some new toys up and my ears are literally bleeding....!

Hahaha !! Had mine on for about 3 weeks now . It's fcukin loud , even with the cd turned up full whack .

The only thing silencing it is the backbox with having no cat or centre box .

Oh well ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I found Decats make it less Boomy...... Loads of Rasp on my Straight thruogh System but not too loud but I'm running Duel Backboxes so that will make it louder.... Get that Decat on Ricchy

Za**** & Xr250R
s**t!

Didnt think it would be this loud!
Anyway to quieten it down without taking off the decat. the standard one scrapes everywhere so want to leave it off really....

Lmao i thought the same only bought the yozza because i liked the look's of the tail pipe's then after getting it fitted with the decat :eek: i also had a half roll cage in and the rear seat's out it was awful i was getting frowned upon for the noise so off come the decat and in whent the rear seat's it's now tolerable :) sound's awsome now, also when i removed the decat and put the cat back on my mpg was better just a bit though lol

Tony.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I had the rear seats down on the way home and parcel shelf out to fir the exhaust and AST's in the boot, so i'm hoping now they are up and in place again it won't be so bad.

Part of me is tempted to Dynamat the boot floor!!

Za**** & Xr250R
I had the rear seats down on the way home and parcel shelf out to fir the exhaust and AST's in the boot, so i'm hoping now they are up and in place again it won't be so bad.

Part of me is tempted to Dynamat the boot floor!!

It's amazing how much noise the rear seat's and parcel shelf will block out. I was considering taking the full yozza sytem off until i put the seat's back in lol also with the decat still on it will make quit a bit more noise !!!

320d
They are extremely loud mate. Dynamat would help with the interior noise, tbh this is why i'd be tempted by the miltek over the yozza for the 182.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
They are extremely loud mate. Dynamat would help with the interior noise, tbh this is why i'd be tempted by the miltek over the yozza for the 182.

Seems like a few Millteks have been having problems with the welds cracking recently :approve:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Think it is staying now, I'll get used to it!!

Scared a few kids when I've blipped on downshifts ;)

Whitely, can't make the RR day, going to Amsterdam with the lads on Sunday!!

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
i found if you sit at 100 in 5th just feathering the throttle, the yozza is completly silent.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Does seem quieter above 4krpm to be honest, i guess you leave the noise behind a bit.

TrackCar & F30 330d
For long journeys ear plugs are the answer.

Is you interiour striped Pepsi?

If you want to really hear your exhaust the do that and its emence. Like going through a tunnel all the time :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Gray I'll take you for a spin sometime in it!

Chrispy, not stripped no, I think my head would pop!!

Its just a 182 Yozza exhaust, think its a Ktec decat, all the same though so brand doesnt really matter.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
f**k that!! Loud exhausts = FAIL

Far too much for my poofy ears

ST
Don't be a fag..be in the knowledge that you'll have one of the best sounding 2.0's on the forum...i loved my old YS system..

Black Gold Trophy
Those yozza systems do sound the badgers tadger but after a while loud systems can get really annoying, on my old car I had a system with only one resonator the rest of it was straight through and it used to give me headaches and I'd have slightly impaired hearing after a 20 minute journey!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
i like the sound of the yozza exhaust but i know it would be to loud. i do alot of long journeys. i had a custom one on my old clio and went deaf lol

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
hmmmm decisions. will have to hear one again me thinks cant be going death at a young age lol

ST
hmmmm decisions. will have to hear one again me thinks cant be going death at a young age lol

Craig...hi x

th_0c4099c5.jpg