ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Exhaust

Yozza'd RB cup
Pictures of what matey the zip tie? And mounts where circa £20 a pair posted on ebay (cheap non genuine ones). Stealers wanted some silly price and as these wear and tear fast so I couldn't justify it.

Last edited:
  Yozza'd RB cup
I agree! Love the sound. Great value too payed 200 for mine fitted :D

Will upload pictures when I get home.

LY R26 #288
I've got new mounts on mine. The NWP ones but my Yozza still sits slightly to the right. Going to rectify it at the weekend. And jack it up a bit.

LY R26 #288

Heres a quick vid. Tunnel FTW!. You can probably hear the stupid cat - manifold joint blowing. Its annoying!.

Last edited by a moderator:
  GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
for the fitting, i am sure i have read some were if you slacken the cat bolts and all the hanger bolts it can be moved into the center then tightened up, it can be done, fred gets them spot on each time or i am sure he would have changed the design if the fitting was slightly off.

Clio 182
I like to buy the Yozza exhaust in England.
What's the best shop and best price in England?
Thanks for the information!!:race: