ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport Exhaust Fitted :)

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Lazer welding, computerised, robitics............did your exhaust cost you tens of thousands?

nope, otherwise I'd be back on your case over the money I spent for tuning that was never completed over 2 years ago to help towards the costs ;)

Fred - didn't realise it was such a touchy subject? I'm just a bit curious as to all the accolades these systems are getting when to me it just looks like any other system you can get. What justifies the £460 plus £25 delivery over any other system, performance better than competitors? etc etc

do you fancy a job jesus?we need a new union rep at work i reckon you would be class

Renault 5 GT/F4R
This is an example of another car but according to my standards,this is how a custom made exhaust system should look like.;)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/DruliC/29052006012-1.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/DruliC/29052006009.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/DruliC/29052006010.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/DruliC/29052006011.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/DruliC/29052006013.jpg

And the price for all that(excluding the cat cost) was not over 400E.
So the price for a cat back system for a Clio 182 would not exceed 600E for a complete system of a middle silencer,two back boxes and new pipes which is very close to the price of a cat back system by Magnex,Janspeed,etc...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i counted 11 weld lines on the YS system to 11+ bit of pipe, one bit is sleaved over another

Renault 5 GT/F4R
The external welds don't matter if they look bad or not concerning performance...
The internals do all the harm in case that they are not perfectly welded...:(

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
aye i know that. im actually pretty damm good at welding, was taught my someone that does it for a job, welds titanium and stuff its crazy

the sleaving concerns me the most tbh.
if it was a £150 system it wouldnt be a issue imo

I'm sure these systems are very good in their own right, but after all the hype surrounding them I'm not overly impressed. They say they are mandrel bent, but looking closely that appears somewhat misleading as there are loads of weld points which looks like it's made from a load of different pre bent pipes. This might work fine, but proper mandrel bent system are usually one piece... sorry to cut through the hype, but imo it's expensive for a system that you can get from powerflow or similar who use the same method of welding all pre bent pipes and they only cost £250 fitted. The system on mine is £315+vat and is one pipe with proper mandrel bends all the way through, not made from 30 different bits of pipes welded together. Congrats on a good agressive sales pitch though lol

E90
jesus, can you tell me if I am the one please??

alice-reeves-big.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The TBR exhaust system i designed costs £0.46p + 35 min welding/cutting.
(Remdrel Bent)

Id say its the cheapest straightest system ever made (this side of the orbisoud)
Our sound is unique but its quiet inside the car when crusing.

I cant prove our gains but then who cares! im not selling them!

Last edited:
jesus, can you tell me if I am the one please??

alice-reeves-big.jpg

yup...

"you are the one...

...who posts spurious nonsense that at best can only be described as regurgitated material used in a vein attempt to get a laugh"

However, I love you all the same funny man ;)

Tom, your system sounds the mutts nutts, when will Fisher Price be distributing these systems?

I'm not suggesting the system is like one of Babbage's early designs that needs to be bettered by modern equivalent almost exactly 200 years later...

Tom - so, let me get this right, you're saying if I stop using their rolling road they can start to produce your exhaust systems? I fail to see the connection, but will be sure to tell them lol.

Chris - sorry, too many people are happy to **** off other companies and ignore any geniune concerns over the fan favorites. If you think that the YS system is money well spent then fair enough, go spend £500 on one, I'm just utterly amazed that a forum with so many people don't dare ask the glaringly obvious due to getting flamed. By all means keep your head in the sand, I'm just asking a question on quality and pricing and being someone that spends money doing things to my car I'm perfectly entitled to ask how costs are justified. If it does something above the norm and or makes more power then great, lets see some proof.

And what the hell has Charles Babbage got to do with anything, the man was an mathmatician and mechanical engineer from the 18th century, I dont see the relation... is this another Clio sport pink shirt wearing brigade in joke that only the derranged understand?

I'm sure these systems are very good in their own right, but after all the hype surrounding them I'm not overly impressed. They say they are mandrel bent, but looking closely that appears somewhat misleading as there are loads of weld points which looks like it's made from a load of different pre bent pipes. This might work fine, but proper mandrel bent system are usually one piece... sorry to cut through the hype, but imo it's expensive for a system that you can get from powerflow or similar who use the same method of welding all pre bent pipes and they only cost £250 fitted. The system on mine is £315+vat and is one pipe with proper mandrel bends all the way through, not made from 30 different bits of pipes welded together. Congrats on a good agressive sales pitch though lol

Jesus

I will say it again - the system that the guy has put up here was our delvelopment system - hence it is made in the way that it was - its 2 years old and the guy is pleased with it.

Our systems are good quality - the best as far as we are concerned, and we have had no problems with any of them. I am sure we will at some point, but until then everyone seems to be happy with them.

So before you continue slanging our products - either come down and look at them OR stop spouting... its starting to get on my tits.

You are starting to sound like a broken record old boy... Its a YozzaX - Its shite, its over priced, its this its that... If you ever do buy anything that we sell - which I doubt - then you will be able to complain about it & I will listen, but stop slagging off our kit with your presumptions about welds and waffle and piff paff...

/y0z

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Tom - so, let me get this right, you're saying if I stop using their rolling road they can start to produce your exhaust systems? I fail to see the connection, but will be sure to tell them lol.

Well i wouldnt want to put out a product without proving what it could do properly!

You are a rude little boy aren't you.

Your comments are boring and you do nothing for the image/reputation of your supported business. TBH id be put off using certain people purely because you do.

I had more respect for you before you started your utterly biased consumer crusade.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
of the whole system, inc weld points as these seem to be the bigger issue.

as im on the look out for a new exhaust myself

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
not qualified, but i know the difference between shite weld and good weld, im now interested for my self as i said i need a new exhaust, YS say these are the best others say thiers are, so id like to see proof etc

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yoz i suggest maybe put a pic up of the non prototype to show the changes,

as if you two are not on the phone to each other

J; you say this...

T; now ill put that

J; OMG let me say this

T; hahahahah

J; hehehehe

T; look what ive just put

E90
Get out from behind the keyboard and go see Yoz and fred then, if you dont like it tell em and look elsewhere.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
id rather not have to drive all over the country to look at exhausts that i may/maynot purchase

cost a fortune in fuel, plus i dont have time

Yoz - I'm just asking a question that other people dont seem to want to ask and obviously you dont want to actually answer any of it directly. How you can say the quality is the best I'm truely amazed at, it's clear from the pictures that the pipes are pre bent and just welded together, instead of one pipe mandrel bent to the backbox. Nothing really wrong with it, but I'm simply asking how the price is justified and still the question is avoided :rolleyes:

You say your a tuner, fair enough, I've not said you are this or that, I've asked a question on pricing and quality which you have cleverly put a spin on to directly avoid answering. No where have I said it's s**t, amazing or otherwise, I've simply likened the system to a Powerflow one that also uses multiple different pre bent pipes welded to make a complete system and compared the prices. Their's cost £250, these are double. If there's no answer to the question then fair enough, just say there isn't instead of accusing me of mindlessly slagging your products off, as I did ask a question, just no one had an actual answer...

Weeman - you are badly in need of new material, really are scraping the barrel here... search google a bit harder for your next effort ;)

This is getting silly no?

most full race exhausts made by the most reputable exhaust fabricators are not single peice, but a whole bunch of prebent segments........the flow notices nothing as back purged welds prevent any push through of weld.

And a single peice exhaust from manifold to backbox would make installation a royal pain on a clio.

Its pretty hard to get an exhaust system wrong, infact near impossible. But th 182 is particuarly tricky due to the space and silly twin pipes which need to be used.

Renault 5 GT/F4R
I just checked the link that Tom gave...

http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/store/proddetail.php?prod=clio_rs_182_cup_trophy_exhaust

4 to 8 bhp from a cat back system?:headno:
Sorry but no way...:(

Even Supersprint(which is one of the top manufacturers) claims only 5,4 bhp and that by using 60mm pipes and a 200cpsi catalyst.

http://www.supersprint.com/a_prodotti.asp?modello=rencli21

Orbisoud(60mm pipes and no middle silencer) claims around 10 bhp using a 200cpsi cat too but rolling roads show no more than 6 to 7 bhp.:dapprove:

Turbos.
People on here don't know much, i certainly wouldn't claim to be an exhaust guru.

There is the problem where when people say an exhaust sounds cool it is therefore the best. Other people, obviously like TheJesus, use different definitions of what 'the best' is.

I totally see what he is saying, but i also don't agree that £500 is a lot to pay for an exhaust. You can pay £2k/£3k if you want. Clio owners aren't willing to pay a lot for an exhaust though, and the BTB exhaust proves this. So there has to be a compromise somewhere! Can't expect welds like a Kakimoto...