ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport Fitted. Amazing.

Ok guys just got back from the trip to RS Murray in leeds. Top bloke.

The Yozzasport is fitted and ime veeerrryyy impressed with it.

The sound is amazing when giving it some, but in normal driving on the M-way or just pottering about, its actually very quiet.

Ok so below is a video ( not the best quality as on camera phone ) and looks abit wonkey, but its just the angle, it actually sits very nice.

Hope it works....:S

http://s928.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=MOV00563.flv

WANTED Arctic 182
Sounds good. Funny how everyone that buys one now says they aren't 'that' loud. Might have to invest in one.

Yeah I dont know why everyone bangs on about them being tooo loud.

It is load when pulling away or hammering it, but if you kep the revs steady, especially on the M-way, it really is just as quiet at the standard one, well almost ;)

And the sound is amazing too.. haha

500 Twinair
Sounds mint, sits at the right height, only thing i would do would get under the car and cable tie the two exhaust mounts, so they sit central, thats wot i done with mine.

500 Twinair
I dont know why people say they are too loud, only when you cane it above 5k, idling and driving normally they are quiet, and the system is well made.

Yeah think ile get some cable ties on it - just to adjust the angle slightly...

Has anyone who has one fitted, noticed a "whistle" at higher revs, it sounds almost like a turbo, ( previously diven a 225 Audi TT ) sounds very similiar to that?????