ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport in Evo magazine!!!

The grey package arrived today, had a quick flick through and noticed a full page advert for Yozzasport!

Fair play boys :approve:

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
just out of interest, do subscribers to evo get it a long time before us mere shop go'ers?

not a clio anymore
just out of interest, do subscribers to evo get it a long time before us mere shop go'ers?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes I got it 2 weeks after it was in the shop! and they even missed one item altogether. But the cover is WAY nicer.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
But will they ever get a feature in 'frenchcar' mag?

They may.But i think the idea was to hit the masses and in one of the best selling enthusiasts mags around,not a bad effort and yes i wonder how much that page cost

ST
Well if it has cost just over 4.5k and they sell two throttle body conversions and a few exhausts systems its paid for its self and more...it also gets the company more recognition...

Thats my marketing lesson for the day over lol.

clio 200 F4Rt
Well if it has cost just over 4.5k and they sell two throttle body conversions and a few exhausts systems its paid for its self and more...it also gets the company more recognition...

i doubt they make £4.5k PROFIT from a few t/b coversions and exhausts, to cover the cost.

But then i dont know thier mark ups!

always cool to see someone you know of in a mag tho

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL our local newspape is £1800 per week for me to advertise in (double page) but still £7200 a month plus the VAT = £8460 a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats even worse is that we get fook all business from it! but just have to be in there! :(

ST

i doubt they make £4.5k PROFIT from a few t/b coversions and exhausts, to cover the cost.

But then i dont know thier mark ups!

always cool to see someone you know of in a mag tho

You have a point mate, i don't know the mark up on their products either but any advertising and recognition isn't a bad thing for any company no matter what sector they are in.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i advertise their products... for FREE! thanks to the YS sticker on my bootlid.

...i'll be expecting £4k off my service and MOT on Thursday then Fred? ;)

The YS stickers are cool! My g/f does alot of advertising for YS too..... with a YS sticker in the back window of the mk3 :approve:

Lionel Richie
they are interested, but we haven't been in the past due to the boy racer brigade, but luckily the new editor has his head screwed on! we'll wait and see, but track and race car, circuit driver and of course evo are better circulated

Renault Clio 172
i saw a magazine in the shop the other day, it had a r27 and r26 on the front page, opened it up to have a little read and there was a bit in there about yozzasport, nice bit of advertising for you fred!!!!