ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport in Track & Race Car Magazine?

Focus ST
K-Tec Racing said:
Fred, I hope to did not damage the paint on your car when you took them off.

Your starting to sound like a proper racing driver with those excuses ;)

I'll let the car do the talking.

David.

PS. Any other tuners thinking about entering?

Entering, entering what???

I want to come!!!!!!! Where When Why How, Where!!!! :star:

Gweebs said:
Entering, entering what???

I want to come!!!!!!! Where When Why How, Where!!!! :star:
I'd think they are on about the tunners grand prix held last year at Donnighton.

Lionel Richie
yeah i'm on about the TGP, its being held at Snetterton this year in August (due to the shite noise restrictions at Donnington last year!)

80MPG BEEZA
well i can comfirm david is truthful and k-tec are the lads for the jobby i emailed him a month or so ago asking if they were gonna do something with the g-box as i dont even think its all to clever taking the power it has standard, dave replied telling me it was getting strengthened as we spoke i'm all eyes waiting to see who gets to 300bhp first and so is my bank manager :)

Lionel Richie
its all about useable power, we have something David would like!

6speed conversion to the JC5 gear box? ooh and a plated LSD? ooh yes please ;)

i'll do you a good price David ;)

Lionel Richie
Batman said:
well i can comfirm david is truthful and k-tec are the lads for the jobby i emailed him a month or so ago asking if they were gonna do something with the g-box as i dont even think its all to clever taking the power it has standard, dave replied telling me it was getting strengthened as we spoke i'm all eyes waiting to see who gets to 300bhp first and so is my bank manager :)

BBPT are over 300bhp already chap

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
K-Tec Racing said:
Firstly our car was not ready due to our gearbox taking forever to come back from the company strengthening the internals. You are asking if I am a Max Power man with a post like that? Obviously a well substantiated statement.

David.

haha, a public comment wasnt enough then had to pm me to get my attention!
whcih leaves me to wonder weather there is any truth in my comment in the first place

BMW Z4 3.0i
Well I went out and bought the magazine, pretty much solely for the clio article as I don't do track days or modifications.

Pretty disappointed to be honest. A lot of pictures of blue clios, not much wrtie up. :(

Turbos.
I read it at the weekend too. TRC isn't a massive magazine, you're not going to get the same quality as EVO etc..

Interesting that they said they one with cams wasn't that great, and the one with H&Rs wasn't liked supposedly because of the tyres.

Can't believe they didn't time them!

Bye Bye 182....
cliobuyer said:
I read it at the weekend too. TRC isn't a massive magazine, you're not going to get the same quality as EVO etc..

Interesting that they said they one with cams wasn't that great, and the one with H&Rs wasn't liked supposedly because of the tyres.

What was the bloody point if they didnt time them?

Lionel Richie
cliobuyer said:

eh?

same car mate

they did time the cars, but for some reason the equipment didn't record

Lionel Richie
cliobuyer said:
Was it? Sorry. Was a bit confusing there. Didn't you have like a 190bhp car, 200bhp car and then Yoz's?

yeah

172 cup was cam'd, coilovered, our exhaust etc etc let down by old rainsports

182 our Bilstein coilovers, our exhaust and filter

and the cup

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
FredYozzasport said:
its all about useable power, we have something David would like!

6speed conversion to the JC5 gear box? ooh and a plated LSD? ooh yes please ;)

i'll do you a good price David ;)

do you use the 6th gear out of a megane/laguna?cant be very cheap to do