ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YozzaSport

Tky

clio 172 cup
Hi folks , just wondering is YozzaSport still going as webpage can't get on and was wanting to enquire about a YozzaSport exhaust system for my Cup , any help would be appreciated ;)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think Fred sells the newer version. For the older ones you have to buy second hand (iirc).

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
You can still get the old ones made iirc, just ring Fred (btm) and ask

Yep, still able to make the old classic systems

But like said, he's on holiday now so in the new year

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I don't think he made a new style one for the 172. But for the 182 he made the 'BTM' system, which isn't as raspy as the 182 yozza. Both sound good but I prefer the older system.

So if it's the 172 system you are after, then there's only the yozza ones anyway :)

Hope that makes sense

Tky

clio 172 cup
So right then honest thoughts are the YozzaSport systems worth it or am i better going for the looks of the KTR/Janspeed 182 lookalike system for my 172 Cup ??

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I have a Ktr stealth on my ph1 and I'm just outside Harlow (as I read you are over this way over Xmas) if you wanted to hear one in person, but yozza sound and quality is second to none.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
As said above ^^^^ the sound and quality is well worth it

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I've had ktec and yozza on the same car. I don't plan on changing my yozza if that tells you anything.

I had both on mine too. Started with the ktec and then changed to the yozza. I honestly could not get over how heavy the Ktec was compared to the yozza! Plus the yozza looked, and sounded better

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
How loud are they compared to a k-tec recessed with sports cat as mine is quite boomy at 70-80?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Pretty sure there is the loud race system and two stealth ones, one being loud the other being quieter.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I had the ktec with the centre silencer and now have the yozza stealth. It's loud enough to know its there but not boomy at all like the ktec was. It's also weirdly silent at 100mph!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Get a yozza, but keep the cat in

Sanity stays in tact