ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yup Another One!

VW Caddy Van
Owned this 3 weeks now and abolutely love it!

Cheap to run, comfy to drive and easy to drive

Bit of a marmite car but tbh i'm doing too many miles and felt bad running them up on the Fiesta as it is too good a car to run silly miles up on. Ran up 3.5k in 6 weeks. Done 2k in 3 weeks in the Fab

So with a heavy heart i traded it in :dapprove::dapprove::dapprove:

New cars a Skoda Fabia VRS in Silver, 05 plate and i got it with 33k on the clock with a FSH. It's got 3 wee marks on the rear wheel arch but it's more or less mint other than that

15082009188.jpg

15082009189.jpg

15082009190.jpg

15082009191.jpg

15082009192.jpg

15082009193.jpg

15082009195.jpg

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I love these cars, as standard I still think they look dog s**t but still really good cars.

VW Caddy Van
This is number 5 in just over a year

Not lost a penny on any due to good negotiating and always being in positive equity

Good choice.

We bought an identical one - silver, 05-plate - a couple of months ago, slightly higher miles on ours though. Brilliant car, prefer it to my Cupra TDI I have before the Z4...

VW Caddy Van
I wanted a Special Edition but for the budget i set myself none fell into it so settled for this instead.

This one has cruise control and a 6cd changer so isn't that bad

VW Caddy Van
Yeh, i'm enjoying it though. Torque and the turbo whistle puts a smile on my face

Got a couple mods awaiting fitting in the form of a BMC CDA, LCR Splitter and an EGR Bypass valve with a boost guage. Also gonna do the crank case breather mod which is run the sludge out into the atmosphere rather than through the turbo and exhaust system

VW Caddy Van
Sorry for the late reply just remembered about this topic lol

If it's a vag TDi then i'd imagine so yeh. It's a piss easy mod too

VW Caddy Van
Well folks been just over a year since i got the Fabia and it's changed quite a bit since i got it

Mods

Private plate on it
Angel Tuning Remap
EGR Delete pipe
BMC CDA
Crank case breather vented to atmosphere
De Cat straight through exhaust
Tinted windows
Carbon wrapped B Pillars
Boost Guage
Coil overs
Fly eyes kit on headlights, fog lights and tail lights
LCR Splitter

Some pre fly eyes pics and fly eyes pics

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

Kerb munching lol

IMG_0160.jpg

VW Caddy Van
Nah not bothered with the RARB as been told it creates lift off oversteer which i don't want. I have ESP aswell which is ten times better than the ASR so it's kept well in line when chucking the car about

Mates dad has one, yellow with black team dynamics wheels, featured in this months redline mag. Nice cars, i really like them! this one is rapid too

VW Caddy Van
A few newer pics and sad news, i've lost my job and need to sell it :(

Just gave it a quick wash, started chamoising it and it bloody rained but after it dried caught a few pics

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg