ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z4MC Pics

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Recently had the Z4 resprayed...Still a bit of work to do on the bumper but generally the paint work is excellent.

Not up the pro's picture wise and i couldn't be bothered doing step by step picture detail like usual!

Products & Process:

Car Rinsed at 60deg
Foamed using APC at 60deg
Wheels cleaned with G101 and SV brush/Autosmart long reach brush
Car Dried
Clayed using poly clay and CarWashnwax detailer
Dried
Polished using Makita Rotary with White Menz Compounding pad & Gloss it Extreme cut
Finsihed with Blue 6in CL pad with PB Blackhole
Sealed with CG Blitz
Waxed with SV Saphir
Wheels sealed with Chemical guys wheel seal
Tyres Dressed with Blackfire
Seals fed with Pneu
Glass with AG Glass polish
Interior with APC/AG Vinyl Care
Leather cleaned and Fed with Gliptone Leather care
Metal polished with Scotchbrite and Autosol

Think thats about it...Fairly swirly and a few bird s**t etchings!...I'll let the pics do the talking. If you're wanting some detailing done local to Aberdeen drop me a PM.

Canon 400D and 50mm Lens.

Ali

Sideprofile.jpg

Side2-1.jpg

Reflection.jpg

Headlight.jpg

Frontangle.jpg

FrontGrill.jpg

Frontwheel.jpg

Exhaust.jpg

Bonnet.jpg

Backangle-1.jpg

Turbos.
Copied and pasted off bent detailing forum much...

Nice ride, didn't realise you had got the CSL wheels. Much better!

I've seen a few new Z4s on the road now and really like them, shame there is no M model.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Copied and pasted off bent detailing forum much...

Nice ride, didn't realise you had got the CSL wheels. Much better!

I've seen a few new Z4s on the road now and really like them, shame there is no M model.

New, got them off my bro's.

I wrote the detailing stuff ya cheeky Rice driving Ca'nt!

Tangoed Works
Absolutley stunning job, the car looks slick. I need a pro detail! How long does it take as I'm thinking of taking a trip up to Scotland 2 nd Wk of December. Could leave it with you and check out the town!

Porsche Boxster987S
that looks awesome ali. The wheels are a massive improvement. Do you rate the makita?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Absolutley stunning job, the car looks slick. I need a pro detail! How long does it take as I'm thinking of taking a trip up to Scotland 2 nd Wk of December. Could leave it with you and check out the town!

Varies, That took approx 14hrs...But could of done with another refining stage...Properly, 20hrs!...But you can easily machine polish a car and fire on a coat of wax in about 5hrs...Not much fun tho! I found the BM paint a piece of piss! Surprisingly enough!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ah all makes sense now why your old pikey rims are on your brothers ;)

No no. Those are his! He got both the CSL's and the OEM rims when he bought the car.

I'll be needing new rears at some point! 3mm left! £300 a corner! :(

No no. Those are his! He got both the CSL's and the OEM rims when he bought the car.

I'll be needing new rears at some point! 3mm left! £300 a corner! :(

Either way having that and the Vee i would be very tempted to sack the Vee off.

I know thats technically swearing on this forum but looking at it, its just imo.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I couldn't be arsed waiting! lol. Knew i had to do this! It's only a tenner more from Gibb tools in Aberdeen. Call Steven.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Either way having that and the Vee i would be very tempted to sack the Vee off.

I know thats technically swearing on this forum but looking at it, its just imo.

hummm. I like both! Vee's a unique toy!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
I couldn't be arsed waiting! lol. Knew i had to do this! It's only a tenner more from Gibb tools in Aberdeen. Call Steven.

gibb tools? should of said, we are on a 35% discount from them ;)

car looks incredible! csl's make it look an entiely different car.

polishing skills and camera work are still sub-par ;) no spoilers needing polished???

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
what you had the entire thing re-sprayed?

Bumper and skirts. Had the bumper smoothed. But i'm not 100% happy with it, so there doing it again!

Cheers for comments.

Love it Ali, very nice indeed!

Still got the original rims or did they go on Jeremys car prior to sale?

Kept them, although one rear has a bulge in the tyre and they are kerb'd.

Titanium 182
You know someone's doing well for themselves when they have a decent pebble driveway!

Lovely car.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You know someone's doing well for themselves when they have a decent pebble driveway!

Lovely car.

My folks place mate. I live 4 floors up in the sky in a modern box flat! ha! i've got pebbles in a vase tho? that count.

Cheers for comments.