ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z4MC Pics

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Dave - It is driven hard you little tart...But i also look after it from a detailing side!

Cheer cheers! :) Just needs 6pots and a slightly more tarty lookin exhaust and also my plate on it!!

Megane R26
Looks good that.

You refined with Blackhole?? Or did you use something else after the GI EC?

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
I thought you had a V6 Ali? I think m lacking way behind but Z4M is looking Mint!

Mint! How it should have come from factory, the CSL wheels suit it perfectly. Did you ever get the missing suspension carryon sorted?

White clique
truly amazing!!

Thats the finish i want on mine, not many swirls but mine has a bit of orange peel, i got blown out by the last valet person who contacted me via DW then never showed!

Fantastic results, deffo need to have mine machined i think to give it some depth.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I thought you were loaded Ali ;)

Haha! CS millionaire's have limits too.

Looks good that.

You refined with Blackhole?? Or did you use something else after the GI EC?

Yep. Straight from Gloss it to BH. No time Russ really.

I thought you had a V6 Ali? I think m lacking way behind but Z4M is looking Mint!

I do. :)

Mint! How it should have come from factory, the CSL wheels suit it perfectly. Did you ever get the missing suspension carryon sorted?

I agree.

Lol i did. I got another suspension kit sent out!! ooops! My neighbour had it afterall! :eek: Ah well!

Car looks cracking. Pics are mint.

You're still a homo who spends too much time having his cars sprayed though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
We both have a few things to sort on our cars... just tidying up etc really.

Can't come soon enough for me! Heh. About time eh!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
We both have a few things to sort on our cars... just tidying up etc really.

Can't come soon enough for me! Heh. About time eh!

YES!!! At least you're not posting JDM threads everywk! ;) You'll like the teg, decent cars. Much more involving that the RS.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Plenty. LOL

Cheers dude, going to Aberdeen early next year with the girl, so I'll give you a shout too.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Plenty. LOL

Cheers dude, going to Aberdeen early next year with the girl, so I'll give you a shout too.

WHY??? lol. It's a dump man. ALthough you'll see 99% of the worlds imported teg's and various other exotica!

Can easily stay here if i'm in the uk then.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Wow, fantastic wheels have made such a big diffrence. Is it standard springs etc ?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
gorgeus you absolute b*****d :p two of the finest cars, must be nice! :D